How successful would TJ have been without EPO?

How far would the snake have slithered without EPO?

• Total voters
The only right answer is we don't know. But obviously worse than he did.

Wouldn't have qualified for TUF. Would be a jobber to local guys that could sell 80 tickets.

If you want a dick measuring contest. I have competed in Muay Thai before. I am not anything special but I seen steroid use. You are speaking of taking a class and getting a coach to take notice of you by working harder. When you are fighting, your coach is already invested in you. There is no notice me senpai bullshit you are speaking about. The moment you mentioned 10 hours day I knew you were full of shit. Nobody trains 8-10 hours a day just on their sport or during fight camp. This is the same Tito Ortiz claim where Randy laughed at him.
I don't know where you competed, but coaches always have multiple athletes they train and limited time. There is always favoritism with training partners, octagon/ring time, etc.

And I knew first hand an MMA athlete that trained 8 hours a day using steroids. That's including BJJ, wrestling, and muay thai practice. Some of those practices are just drills and pretty light, but 8 hours of training will wear anyone down. At my best I could train 4-5 hours a day, and I could easily see myself training 8 hours if I used steroids for better recovery and EPO for better cardio.

Maybe you didn't use steroids yourself, and maybe no one you trained with used steroids. But I can promise you I'm correct.

Back