How quickly would Gall submit Mike Perry?

I was totally thinking after seeing Mickey win that he should fight Male Stripper Perry next.

I love watching 2 guys I hate fight each other. I always come out winning.

In case you weren't paying attention Gall knocked down Sage
With a wild hook, while he had his head down and his eyes closed. He didn't even know where he was throwing that punch.

Plus Sage has no boxing skills. Has his chin up, head on the central line after he darts in and out. He also got KO'd by some random dude with no fights.

With a wild hook, while he had his head down and his eyes closed. He didn't even know where he was throwing that punch.

Plus Sage has no boxing skills. Has his chin up, head on the central line after he darts in and out. He also got KO'd by some random dude with no fights.

Sage is more proven than Perry

Sage is more proven than Perry
LOL what? Do you even know what you are talking about.

Perry beat Danny Roberts and Hyun Gyu Lim (who at one point was top 15) . Who has Sage beaten?

He lost a round to Pfister and go stood up for no reason which allowed him to get the choke. Lost a round to Marin, probably should have lost the fight too. Almost got armbared. Got choked out Bryan Barberena.

Today he got choked out by Gall, a fighter that was 3-0 against three fighters that were 0-1.

To say Sage is more proven than Perry shows that you know nothing. Now run along.

Perry has good TD defence and is good enough boxer to end gall at any moment. Anyway neither one will ever be a top 10 fighter.

No, bruh. Srsly tho, he aint. He is a tough, sloppy brawler with low fighting iq. He will take the Hector Lombard route, mark my words.

Hector Lombard will never take the hector lombard route LOL LEL LOL LEL. Lombard wasn't a bum club fighter.

PMP will nullify that BJJ and KO him stiff.

PMP will nullify that BJJ and KO him stiff.
I can't see it being competitive even, Sage is just terrible, CM Punk was the worst fighter in UFC history (probably) and Mike Jackson made his MMA debut coming off a loss in his only amateur fight. That's Gall's "resume" to date.

Perry destroyed Pacific Lim ffs! the guy that went hammer and tongues with former strikeforce welterweight CHAMPION Tarec Saffiedine, for 5 rounds!! That>Gall's career

giphy.gif

Mike's striking and movement coach Frank Stein

tumblr_mhpn8rG6dr1qg39ewo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Looks like PMP would be a pretty decent stepping stone for Gall after they win this Saturday. It's good to feed young guys some easy bait to help them build their confidence as they work on their skills. I would say Gall could finish him in the first round maybe even 2-3 minutes in. Would be fun to watch another BJJ clinic.
No offense to Platinum, but Gall should be focusing on advancing himself by beating fighters above him. Perry is coming off a loss, Gall had a high-profile win.

But whoever he faces next, we know he'll add their name to his trophy case.

Back