How quickly would Gall submit Mike Perry?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Looks like PMP would be a pretty decent stepping stone for Gall after they win this Saturday. It's good to feed young guys some easy bait to help them build their confidence as they work on their skills. I would say Gall could finish him in the first round maybe even 2-3 minutes in. Would be fun to watch another BJJ clinic.

Perry knocked out the cameraman with that swing from 5 feet away.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Looks like PMP would be a pretty decent stepping stone for Gall after they win this Saturday. It's good to feed young guys some easy bait to help them build their confidence as they work on their skills. I would say Gall could finish him in the first round maybe even 2-3 minutes in. Would be fun to watch another BJJ clinic.
2 fights into his UFC career and Perry already has a legion of salty haters, dude is on a path to stardom and with every thread you triggered cucks make his legend grows.

This fight would be closer than perry fans want to admit

CM Punk has no excuse, Im pretty sure Perry is just warming up. The dude is a somewhat decent boxer.

here's your attention you complete autist

bump

I wish Gall would have stood with CM Punk.

Aluminum Perry would get choked out like a blue belt

Oh great another hate thread about Platinum. when are you people going to accept that PMP is the GOAT.
Gall the noob slayer would be killed in 20 secs

Well Perry would certainly be well served to keep it standing..

Oh great another hate thread about Platinum. when are you people going to accept that PMP is the GOAT.
Gall the noob slayer would be killed in 20 secs

Gall the noob slayer would sub the tinman in 2 minutes

Have you seen Platinum's TDD and scrambles? He's also much stronger than Gall.

Platinum by murder.

Considering Gall led with a double leg against arguably the greenest fighter to ever fight in the UFC, i'm expecting his first takedown attempt against Perry sometime during the weigh-in.

Considering Gall led with a double leg against arguably the greenest fighter to ever fight in the UFC, i'm expecting his first takedown attempt against Perry sometime during the weigh-in.
He panicked wrestled against CM PUNK, and he would against Platinum.

Platinum drops him with a punch thrown at 50%, in order to keep him conscious, then follows him to the ground and subs Gall, just to send a message...Perry by sub, rd 1...

Then Perry throw a panic hatmaker and KO Dana White then become disappeared

Back