How quickly would Gall submit Mike Perry?

He would have his Gall-bladder flying through the octagon after 1 Platinum missile

I think they could put the winner of Perry/Jouban and Sage/Gall against each other ..... on the same night, as a bonus superfight which will happen after the main event.

Guys. This is a legit matchup at this point. I think Gall wins it because he will get it to the ground.

perry would not last one round against any grappler and would get ko'd stiff by any decent striker.

Considering Gall led with a double leg against arguably the greenest fighter to ever fight in the UFC, i'm expecting his first takedown attempt against Perry sometime during the weigh-in.
His only chance

I don't even like Perry but he'd KTFO Gall quick.

He would be taken down in 15 seconds and subbed in 2 minutes
Gall's head would be in the second row before he could even think about a takedown, which he wouldn't be able to do, because it would be detached from his body.

Gall's head would be in the second row before he could even think about a takedown, which he wouldn't be able to do, because it would be detached from his body.

Mike Perry doesn't even know how to deal with a jab lol

Mike Perry doesn't even know how to deal with a jab lol
Did you not just see Gall walk into two clean punches, hands down. He just stepped into them.

Dude doesn't even have elementary stand up skills. Sure Perry is no technical striker and got outstruck tonight, but he is fast, has good reflexes, has power and a chin.

No way would Gall last a round striking with that guy. Not after what he showed tonight. Even that shot he dropped Sage with was wild and lucky.

Did you not see how bad Gall's striking defense was?
He'd get put to sleep by dem hands.

Did you not just see Gall walk into two clean punches, hands down. He just stepped into them.

Dude doesn't even have elementary stand up skills. Sure Perry is no technical striker and got outstruck tonight, but he is fast, has good reflexes, has power and a chin.

No way would Gall last a round striking with that guy. Not after what he showed tonight. Even that shot he dropped Sage with was wild and lucky.

Gall would shoot within 3 seconds of the fight and Perry would have no answer for it.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Looks like PMP would be a pretty decent stepping stone for Gall after they win this Saturday. It's good to feed young guys some easy bait to help them build their confidence as they work on their skills. I would say Gall could finish him in the first round maybe even 2-3 minutes in. Would be fun to watch another BJJ clinic.

I actually didn't realize but these two gif match up really well

Back