How quick would Gaethje beat Conor

Ancient fuckin history. He learned to better control the onslaught of pain. He used his energy efficiently. He shows that his flame still burns on. That his star still twinkles Motherfucker. You are just hating cos your on the wrong side now. Alvarez is in limbo,Conor retires to duck him. Goathje reigns supreme on a pile of leg kicked fucking corpses.
Time to put down the bottle.

Conor cant beat anyone he is retired. There is no would,he is cowering in his crumbling empire,soon to dissapear from the earth. Remember Conor? Who the fuck is that?
Pass me whatever you're smoking, could do with a trip before I go to sleep

that was 145 porier. mention it not

He got knocked out in a lighter weight class so you think if he went up to a higher weight class where people hit harder he'd do better? Doesn't Poirier still cut weight?

He got knocked out in a lighter weight class so you think if he went up to a higher weight class where people hit harder he'd do better? Doesn't Poirier still cut weight?
Its been known to occur that some fighters do better at a higher weight class. Like Dustin Poirier

Its been known to occur that some fighters do better at a higher weight class. Like Dustin Poirier

That's usually because they're no longer cutting weight, which I believe Dustin still does.

That's usually because they're no longer cutting weight, which I believe Dustin still does.
cutting less weight > cutting more weight???

Gaetjhe is a very bad match up for Conor

No he isn't.

He's been KO'd by 2 guys Conor toyed with and had to go to helland back against MJ.

Goddamn people are fickle aroynd here.

Guy is WAY too hittable for Conor.

Put it this way, Conor is already 1-0 with the guy. They haven't even met at lightweight and Conor defeated Alvarez way better than Justin did.
Sounds a bit like MMA Math to me. Your logic is weak old man!

P7DWDb3.gif

Conor would put him to sleep, Gaethje looping punches forward plodding style is tailored made for Conor.

Heart says Gaethje head says I have no idea, I feel like Conor is a bad match up for Gaethje if he put down the proper 12 and whatever else he’s binging and got his shit together.

Back