How quick would Gaethje beat Conor

Conor pieces him up in first rd n 1/2 if Justin survives the onslaught he wins after that but I cant see Conor not lo justin in fist 3 min

The guy was outstruck and KO'd by Alvarez, let that sink in
That was years ago motherfucker. Alvarez has been banished to the shadow realms whilst Justin ascends.

Gaethjes hands have more power now. I think he’d KO Alvarez these days.

That was years ago motherfucker. Alvarez has been banished to the shadow realms whilst Justin ascends.

Don't forget his more recent loss to Poirier, who Conor OHKO'd.

Another thread starter whose life revolves around Conor.

The guy was outstruck and KO'd by Alvarez, let that sink in
Eddie Alvarez is a fucking legend and pure warrior. That guy has been in some of the best barnburners in MMA history. Dude has been a top ranked fighter for more than a decade. How new are you?

it was less then a year and half ago, motherfucker lol
Ancient fuckin history. He learned to better control the onslaught of pain. He used his energy efficiently. He shows that his flame still burns on. That his star still twinkles Motherfucker. You are just hating cos your on the wrong side now. Alvarez is in limbo,Conor retires to duck him. Goathje reigns supreme on a pile of leg kicked fucking corpses.

Yup Conor loses every single hypothetical fight he's ever been involved in

Pettis would KO him, Justin would KO him, and I assume the winner of Poirier vs Holloway will KO him as well.

Just wait until Cody McKenzie makes his way back to the UFC!

McKenzie by whatever he wants in the first 30 seconds!!!

uwl1Ljp.gif

Ancient fuckin history. He learned to better control the onslaught of pain. He used his energy efficiently. He shows that his flame still burns on. That his star still twinkles Motherfucker. You are just hating cos your on the wrong side now. Alvarez is in limbo,Conor retires to duck him. Goathje reigns supreme on a pile of leg kicked fucking corpses.
Wrong side? lol wtf is that supposed to mean? I predicted Justin to win by KO and I simply stated my opinion that Conor would beat him

His chin would be truly tested
I know its been a while since we've seen Conor landing bombs but give the guy some credit

Really quick. Conor doesn't have the power to phase that grit and nobody at 155 can take a shot from that man.
lol this post is so stupid its hilarious

Not saying Conor would 100% win. But testing your "grit" against a fresh 1st round Conor is a recipe for retarded disaster

Wrong side? lol wtf is that supposed to mean? I predicted Justin to win by KO and I simply stated my opinion that Conor would beat him
Conor cant beat anyone he is retired. There is no would,he is cowering in his crumbling empire,soon to dissapear from the earth. Remember Conor? Who the fuck is that?

Conor would literally disintigrate upon the bell ringing if they ever made that match and he fuckin knows it.

Back