How quick would Gaethje beat Conor

Gaethje ko's him stiff inside the first no doubt about it. The pressure will be too much, conor is getting lit up in sparring videos by smaller unknown guys

Really quick. Conor doesn't have the power to phase that grit and nobody at 155 can take a shot from that man.
Both Alverez and Porier had the power......two guys Conor dominated on the feet. Barboza just can't fight off the backfoot for jackshit, this has been known for years.

The guy was outstruck and KO'd by Alvarez, let that sink in

Conor wins it.

Gaethje is a good wrestler though so things could turn dirty real quick.

No he isn't.

He's been KO'd by 2 guys Conor toyed with and had to go to helland back against MJ.

Goddamn people are fickle aroynd here.

Guy is WAY too hittable for Conor.
Conor doesn't like when people pressure him like Nate and Khabib did. Gaetjhe does too. And he can out wrestle Conor

honesntly that is the one fight i dont like for gaethje. he likes to get hit too much and conor could probably put him out.

Striking with Conor and not threatening with takedowns usually means ur getting KTFO. Look at what happened to Eddie.

While walking to the Octagon, Conor would wear a shirt that reads, "I am a cuck." He'd be mentally betad that bad.

Conor would beat him on brutal way. Too much flaws on defense.

Justin is tailor made for Conor.

Remember that time Gaethje got finished by the guy Conor dominated?

Yeah, but Gaejthe just won so automatic GOAT.

GOAT from last weekend, Jorge, had a shirt reign indeed.

Conor hasn't fought enough lately for people to know. He has been tapped out twice in his last several fights though.

Yup Conor loses every single hypothetical fight he's ever been involved in

Pettis would KO him, Justin would KO him, and I assume the winner of Poirier vs Holloway will KO him as well.
Conor vs Pettis would be a great fight

If Conor lands some of his shots, could be trouble to Justin.

Justin leg kicks would be a real issue for Conor.

And if Justin decided to fight smart and wrestle, he’d be even bigger of a problem

Got Justin 7/10 here.

Someone would be knocked out within 2 rounds or less. Gaethje is very hittable, but he could probably work Conor’s lead leg pretty good.

Yup Conor loses every single hypothetical fight he's ever been involved in

Pettis would KO him, Justin would KO him, and I assume the winner of Poirier vs Holloway will KO him as well.
I do believe Hollaway would stop McGregor in a rematch.

Remember that time Gaethje got finished by the guy Conor dominated?
MMAth at it's finest. Remeber that time McGregor got tapped in less than a minute to a guy that just got dominated by Marc Diakiese?

Wrong side? lol wtf is that supposed to mean? I predicted Justin to win by KO and I simply stated my opinion that Conor would beat him
Gaethje got leg kicked to death by Alvarez, can see Barboza doing the same

You lying weasel LMAO

@HHJ @Natural Order
@James L @Martialbeef

This moron can’t get anything right, but he is useful for a good laugh, but be careful he has a short temper hence him rolling on DUBS LOL

Back