How often do you watch 'The Critical Drinker' reviews?

Star Trek was progressive in this way, Star Wars wasnt. Lucas was heavily criticized over the lack of minority casting after the first film success.
Yeah one black character over a trilogy going into the mid 80s isn't all that diverse.

Star Trek was progressive in this way, Star Wars wasnt. Lucas was heavily criticized over the lack of minority casting after the first film success.
Dumbassases did not understand it was low budget and barely came together. He wanted an all asian cast initially.

The only YT movie channels I watch are Pitch Meeting and Honest Trailers.

I avoid all the others, ESPECIALLY from those angry white dudes with beards that hide their chubby cheeks.

Yeah one black character over a trilogy going into the mid 80s isn't all that diverse.
Lando was fairly prominent, it probably mirrored US demographics by accident.

The only YT movie channels I watch are Pitch Meeting and Honest Trailers.

I avoid all the others, ESPECIALLY from those angry white dudes with beards that hide their chubby cheeks.
You really avoid them white progressives don't you?

He has some good takes but after so long it's become more of a job then him being passionate about stuff .
Some of the stuff seems like he's doing it because he feels like he has to not cuz he wants to.

Lando was fairly prominent, it probably mirrored US demographics by accident.

You really avoid them white progressives don't you?
I dunno if one black guy and everyone else being white really mirrored the us at the time but it's not that deep to me lol. You'd think they could've snuck in a Hispanic somewhere or something.

I dunno if one black guy and everyone else being white really mirrored the us at the time but it's not that deep to me lol. You'd think they could've snuck in a Hispanic somewhere or something.

In terms of prominent roles in the OP, Lando is number...? In terms of importance to the plot and lines spoken?

In a prominent speaking role?

Thy could have, probably would have preferred him / her over watching the friggin ewoks, but why would they? So today they will not get criticized by a loud minority?

In terms of prominent roles in the OP, Lando is number...? In terms of importance to the plot and lines spoken?

In a prominent speaking role?

Thy could have, probably would have preferred him / her over watching the friggin ewoks, but why would they? So today they will not get criticized by a loud minority?
This kinda descends into ranting halfway through. I dunno what you want me to do about the people that are pissed off about this stuff. I'm not their spokesman lmao.

This kinda descends into ranting halfway through. I dunno what you want me to do about the people that are pissed off about this stuff. I'm not their spokesman lmao.
You do not think what i say is legitimate. I do not care, i will keep going. Could not care what you do or not do about those people.

You do not want to engage, leave.

You do not think what i say is legitimate. I do not care, i will keep going. Could not care what you do or not do about those people.

You do not want to engage, leave.
Well if you just break into a rant directed at someone that isn't me, I don't know what you want me to do. You guys are SO determined to argue with someone about this stuff lol.

I'm not gonna argue a pov I don't have because you're mad.

Well if you just break into a rant directed at someone that isn't me, I don't know what you want me to do. You guys are SO determined to argue with someone about this stuff lol.

I'm not gonna argue a pov I don't have because you're mad.
We are mad? What type of sensor are you using in your computer to conclude that?

He doesn't seem to do actual reviews. But more complaining about shit in movies and how woke everything is.

I don't get why anyone would watch his reviews to decide to watch something or not. He completely spoils the entire plot anyway.

Back