How often do you wash your car? Do you do it yourself or do you use the car wash?

Anytime I get my oil changed. The offer a free car wash. If the car gets really bad though I just go to one of the drive through ones for like 7 bucks.

Hand car washes are a common
job for migrant workers over here.
They are normally cheap & do a
great job. So I mostly just take it
to then & tip em good.

I don't care enough about my car
to wash it myself & I'd rather
support some good, hard workers
than go into those automated ones
that do less than half the work.

I go at least once every month or
6 weeks.

I have such a beater that I'd feel guilty spending any time or money on washing the thing. If you saw me trying to clean my car, it'd be like watching someone trying to shine a turd.

Never too late to start my friend!

My wife and I share the same car, we both work from home and we have a new car and an older car, whoever needs to go out first uses the new car, usually we have to force ourselves to use the older car once a week so the battery doesnt die. Anyways in regards to the question, I never care for washing the car but my wife does so she takes it to the car wash but I wouldnt know how often. As far as the older car shit I dont remember when was he last time that got washed other than just the rain, it could be years.

Once per month unless it needs it bad such as driving in the country for work and the front gets smeared with dead bugs and mud if it's raining. Just got back from a week trip and going to get a car wash today actually.

I do not wash my car. I work in the countryside, it would be a fools errand. Car washing is for namby pamby, metrosexual city types and the chronically insecure/inferior.

You sound poor.

I don't bother with such things. That is what my valet, Carstairs, is for. When he gets done with his daily wash if my '04 Hinda Civic, it looks better than it did when I bought it from the used car dealership. You bunch of serfs washing your own cars makes you sound poor.

what car? unless you mean my bicycle.

I don't bother with such things. That is what my valet, Carstairs, is for. When he gets done with his daily wash if my '04 Hinda Civic, it looks better than it did when I bought it from the used car dealership. You bunch of serfs washing your own cars makes you sound poor.
I just go out for a drive when it rains.

I go fishing a bit and I wash it after driving on the beach - Salt and sand will wreck your shit if you dont hose it off.

Just soap and spray then a quick vacuum though. I dont wax it while breathing heavily and touching myself.

Twice a year both in the shitty winter months.

I remember once going like 3 straight years without washing it. There was no mud or anything on it, but imagine all the road grim, brake dust, dead bugs, etc. It was shockingly, embarrassingly dirty.

Back