How often do you wash your car? Do you do it yourself or do you use the car wash?

Not nearly enough. I barfed out my window two weeks ago while doing a buck fifty, still got puke on the side of my ride. Wtf lol.

tdg4.gif

I do not wash my car. I work in the countryside, it would be a fools errand. Car washing is for namby pamby, metrosexual city types and the chronically insecure/inferior.

I used to hand wash it every month or so, or when the birds shit on it gratuitously. But now I'm lazy and have money so that often becomes a touchless carwash.

I get it detailed in and out once a year.

every two weeks or so. i have a pressure washer at work and brushes so i can do it once i get off of work.

meguiars ultimate wash and wax is a godsend.

get it hand washed for 15 dollars about once a month or so

my wife does it every month or so

we got our own hose with a garage and stuff pretty swank

I have such a beater that I'd feel guilty spending any time or money on washing the thing. If you saw me trying to clean my car, it'd be like watching someone trying to shine a turd.

i haven't washed it in 1-2 years. car wash when i did.
it's a 2005, almost 100k miles, don't care anymore.

3-4x a year. I don't really care what my car looks like, but it needs to be clean enough to be professional when I park it at work. Always use the car wash.

Neither - Either God washes it via rain, or when I visit my family, my brother gets angry with me for how dirty my car is and pays to have it detailed.

my truck is 8yrs old now, so no, I don't wash it.

Haven't washed my truck for years.

There's a church ministry in my town that does $5 car washes. I hit that up monthly, wax it myself quarterly.

I wash my car once a month, use the car wash, because I have no place to do it myself - I live in a flat, and our house's yard is pretty much nonexistent and has no sewer grill.

maybe twice a year at most. I dont do it myself.

It rains, I don't get why I need to wash my 2003 camry unless its coated in salt.

Back