How Much Slack Should/Would You Cut Someone When They're Drunk?

Funkasaurus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I was kinda a dick to some Poles, said some stuff about UKIP, Stalin and one of their "bitches" (repeatedly), might have been some other stuff too, hard to recall

I'm friends with one of the guys but it wasn't his bitch I was calling a bitch

I've been there. I'd give you some slack, but would tell you what a dick you were.

Zero.

Equally zero for someone who is hungover. Just this morning I sent someone home for coming into a strategy meeting and obviously having a serious hangover. Told him the next time to not bother and have his resume ready for a new job.

Its a voluntary thing to get drunk, you get no mercy for the repercussions.

I'm curious... Do you drink?

Zero.

Equally zero for someone who is hungover. Just this morning I sent someone home for coming into a strategy meeting and obviously having a serious hangover. Told him the next time to not bother and have his resume ready for a new job.

Yeah, it's pretty stupid to get drunk on a worknight

Do you not drink? surely you must have done some stupid shit too

Happy doesn't drink, however he does ascend into heaven on the weekends.

It depends on the situation and the actions. I wouldn't cut someone slack for raping someone.

Depends on ur actions. Zero for stuff u say. If you say something bad I don't care that u were drunk. Now I say stupid things when I am drunk all the time, but I never say hurtful or insulting things or anything like that. Basically the stupid things I say are like the stupid things jessica simpson says when shes sober. Harmless funny things. On Saturday I was drunk and talking about dogs but every time I meant to say dog I would say cat.
I hate people who get confrontational, start hurling insults ect when they are drunk. No excuse for that. I do excuse whiskey dick though, its real bros

Zero.

nedflanders2.gif

TS , I would cut you some slack as long as you would cut me slack for punching you in the mouth at the time of the drunken comments. We would still be friends the next morning.

I've never subscribed to the "a whole lot of truths/real feelings are spouted when drunk" philosophy, that's a load of bullshit.

I've said some proper nasty shit when paralytic in my youth and didn't mean a sodding word of it. Just drank way too way much and suffered from funniest man in the room syndrome.

Apologize to your mate and don't do it again.

Was your vagina drunk?

- Seth Rogan

If its only words you spew while under the influence that is easy to forgive. Actions are more serious and hopefully yours are under control

Was your vagina drunk?

- Seth Rogan

If its only words you spew while under the influence that is easy to forgive. Actions are more serious and hopefully yours are under control

What if someone is drunk and starts dropping n bombs and going on donald sterling like rants.

Back