How much of a beast is Alexander Gustafsson

He's the best pure boxer in MMA imo. Has some of the best footwork and head movement. And i love watching him throw combos so effortlessly, he has this really loose style unlike everyone else i see in MMA. Makes it hard for me to see him ever getting knocked out on the feet, including in his next fight with Rumble. I see him getting the UD.

That said, as much shit as Jones gets for his size, Gus gets absolutely no shit for his size, and Gus is the biggest LHW i think there has ever been. He's even bigger than Jones:

jones-gusta.png

And as much shit as Jones gets for his eyepokes, Gus gets next to none for his, and this guy throws a lot of eyepokes and eyerakes:

260cvht.jpg

AlarmingPleasingDodobird.gif

DeliciousTenderGrouse.gif

GloomyPresentAustraliankestrel.gif

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

And he has two controversial finishes imo that he got almost immediately after fucking two opponents eyes. Jones has never finished with eyepokes. Gus has 2.

Holy illegal eye pokes Batman! Gus tops Jones in eye pokes easily but that is the only thing he is tops at.

Gus isn't going to do well the second time around because Jones is going to be very well prepared and game plan really well.

That was Gus's shot, the first time. 😌

Gus isn't going to do well the second time around because Jones is going to be very well prepared and game plan really well.

That was Gus's shot, the first time. 😌

What is he going to do this time that is so much different? "Very well prepared" and "game plan" are broad terms. What if Gus does the same which I am sure he will?

What is he going to do this time that is so much different? "Very well prepared" and "game plan" are broad terms. What if Gus does the same which I am sure he will?

Yeah but who cares. Jones will win again anyway.
Gus got stopped by Phil Davis for god's sake. 😂

i saw..some photos of good punches he landed to jones

sadly i never saw this videos...even in the 720p hd full event...

one example

http://i.imgur.com/dmgsb2n.jpg

never saw a hit like this in the fight.....

It's similar to these

silva-franklin-425-061309.jpg

ufc100_09_gsp_vs_alves_010.jpg

The pictures make them look like they were more damaging punches than they actually were. so don't look for big punches in the fight.

Wanderlei caught Franklin right at the end of a punch as he was backing away and GSP landed a quick left hook that didn't even bother Alves.

Yeah but who cares. Jones will win again anyway.
Gus got stopped by Phil Davis for god's sake. ��

As if Gus is anywhere near the same fighter now that he was then.

Jones almost got submitted by a Belfort armbar. He was lucky and saved by the bell. Anyone can get caught in a submission. Not likely to be the outcome of a Gus/Jones rematch anyway.

Jones almost got submitted by a Belfort armbar. He was lucky and saved by the bell . Anyone can get caught in a submission. Not likely to be the outcome of a Gus/Jones rematch anyway.

Actually he got out in the middle of the round not the end of it.

Also Jones is younger than Gus, he's still improving too.
So Jones still end up being better anyway. 😌

Jones almost got submitted by a Belfort armbar. He was lucky and saved by the bell. Anyone can get caught in a submission. Not likely to be the outcome of a Gus/Jones rematch anyway.

Did you even watch the fight?

Back