How much of a beast is Alexander Gustafsson

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

The fact that he didn't get KTFO from that is pretty damn impressive.

How great it would be if Gus destroys Rumble, and the UFC schedules a rematch with Jones this summer in Sweden.

Started beating innocent people on the streets and continued to be one of the best lhw in the world. Sounds like a beast to me.

After watching the main event last night the person I was most impressed with is Alexander Gustafsson I am shocked at how much harder of a time Jones had in that fight then he did last night Gustafsson stopped way more Takedowns then Daniel did he landed way more strikes and it was a closer fight in the end

Either

- Gus is a BEAST like you say

or

- Jones just isn't very good at fighting people his own size

Not sure which one is true as of now. The Jones-Gus rematch should tell us more.

Gus is a great fighter, but it's weird how much of his resume is based on what Jon Jones accomplishes and not actually what he does himself. He needs to build his own separate legacy.

I couldn't have said it better. Gus fanboys act like Gus has already fought the same guys that Jones did. When in reality Gus has only fought 2 top guys and lost to both of them.

I don't think there are a more delusional fanbase than Gus nuthuggers.

I couldn't have said it better. Gus fanboys act like Gus has already fought the same guys that Jones did. When in reality Gus has only fought 2 top guys and lost to both of them.

Do you live inside the undershorts of Jon Jones?

im eager to know how many if not all of jj nuthuggers will suddenly vanish after the rematch

Either

- Gus is a BEAST like you say

or

- Jones just isn't very good at fighting people his own size

Not sure which one is true as of now. The Jones-Gus rematch should tell us more.

What in the world... So either Gus is a beast or Jones has problems fighting people his own size?... If these are the only options then how on earth would another fight between those two individuals help you make the distinction? If Gus threatens Jones again then you would have no way of telling if it was because A, Gus is a beast, or B, Jones is just having trouble with him because of his size again (a ridiculous notion, but I

This silly notion is easily refuted. Shogun was ranked top Five when he and Gus fought but if that is not enough and you are talking current top ten fighters then Manuwa should suffice.

He's the best pure boxer in MMA imo. Has some of the best footwork and head movement. And i love watching him throw combos so effortlessly, he has this really loose style unlike everyone else i see in MMA. Makes it hard for me to see him ever getting knocked out on the feet, including in his next fight with Rumble. I see him getting the UD.

That said, as much shit as Jones gets for his size, Gus gets absolutely no shit for his size, and Gus is the biggest LHW i think there has ever been. He's even bigger than Jones:

jones-gusta.png

And as much shit as Jones gets for his eyepokes, Gus gets next to none for his, and this guy throws a lot of eyepokes and eyerakes:

260cvht.jpg

AlarmingPleasingDodobird.gif

DeliciousTenderGrouse.gif

GloomyPresentAustraliankestrel.gif

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

And he has two controversial finishes imo that he got almost immediately after fucking two opponents eyes. Jones has never finished with eyepokes. Gus has 2.

No Jones didn't train at all for that fight he only did coke and ate McD's, he was probably drunk fight night it's a miracle he made weight /jones fans

Gus only wins because of his size. When Gus fought against jones, opponent who is similar in size, he lost.

1z3xrae.gif

He was good enough to lose to the goat.

MMA will never escape the ties to pro wrestling. At least Jones acknowledges it by giving a shout out to Degeneration X. "And if you're not down with that, we've got 2 words for ya: SUCK IT!!!!!!!!"

One of the best boxers in the sport.

All i gathered from this thread is that Gus is not allowed to have fans or be called a beast just because he lost to bones... JJ fan's are becoming rather annoying

How great it would be if Gus destroys Rumble, and the UFC schedules a rematch with Jones this summer in Sweden.
Bones would never fight Gus in Sweden as long as he is the champ. If Gus wins the rematch it would be possible tho.

Gus is a beast, yes. Maybe the best boxer in UFC.

48-47 Gus.

All i gathered from this thread is that Gus is not allowed to have fans or be called a beast just because he lost to bones... JJ fan's are becoming rather annoying

They're unique :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back