how much do you train

how many hours do you train over 7 days?

My MMA debut looked more like a mugging than a fight. My opponent trained approx. 2 hours a week to my 17.5.

Results:
Typical

You got lucky. If you had not trained more than he did, you wouldn't have won.

i dont think rocky trained more he just went back to apollo's roots

seriously though, i work out a lot. you have to if you want to look like i do

weakling.jpg

Pete and Pete was a great fucking show. Nickelodeon in the 90's was the fucking pwn.

i don't know if this is your first post today, but it sure as hell goes well with the "out of fucking nowhere"

I get out of bed every morning. I figure thats enough exercise for one day.

I am starting to get my mma game together with a personal striking and csw coach I did wrestling and bjj for years. I am looking to have my first amateur fight at the end of the year I was wondering how much you guys train in a given week. I train about 10 hours a week 4 with my coach 3 hitting the bags or whatever on my own and 3 doing cardio and light weight lifting I know I have to step my game up but was just wondering how much the other amateur fighters train in a week and balance there jobs and school or whatever
10 hours a week is way too little if you're planning to take the sport serious enough to actually compete. you need to get in at least 20 hours a week.

I was doing stretches yesterday morning that had my girlfriend in shock I was able to do the things I was doing.

I dont really train like I should, but I do shadow box, stretch and work on my kicking techniques quite often.

Does jerking off every 8 hours count as training?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back