how much do you train

AJB789

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I am starting to get my mma game together with a personal striking and csw coach I did wrestling and bjj for years. I am looking to have my first amateur fight at the end of the year I was wondering how much you guys train in a given week. I train about 10 hours a week 4 with my coach 3 hitting the bags or whatever on my own and 3 doing cardio and light weight lifting I know I have to step my game up but was just wondering how much the other amateur fighters train in a week and balance there jobs and school or whatever

This is OT, the closest most people get to training here is fwaping.

Try the training forums. You will get some good replies and far fewer fart jokes and GTFO remarks.

GTFO, nooB! I train in how to fart on your stupid fart face, and then Fwap fwap fwap all over your mom!

I am starting to get my mma game together with a personal striking and csw coach I did wrestling and bjj for years. I am looking to have my first amateur fight at the end of the year I was wondering how much you guys train in a given week. I train about 10 hours a week 4 with my coach 3 hitting the bags or whatever on my own and 3 doing cardio and light weight lifting I know I have to step my game up but was just wondering how much the other amateur fighters train in a week and balance there jobs and school or whatever

Starting every sentence with "I" will prematurely lead people to think you're an asshole.
At least let them make it to the end of your shitty post before they decide you're an asshole.

I train about 15-20 hours a week if I don't have a fight coming up, and about 15-20 hours a week if I do.

My bad how do I move the post even thought ive been on the forum for a year I’m a bit of a noob still I admit

What weight class you in because I will send my friend/brother-in-law Audiorage down there to show you some real training fool!? If you are bigger and stronger then him, I must speak on his be-half and decline your invite, you understand.

My MMA debut looked more like a mugging than a fight. My opponent trained approx. 2 hours a week to my 17.5.

Results:
Typical

i do 2 sets of cheat dumbell curls with a 15 lb dumbell in each arm twice a month and the results are phenomenal

Back