How much do you db Snatch?

peregrine

Kahuna Dog
@Brown
Reaction score
Any1 db snatch in here and how much do you do?

I've done 125 for a few singles each arm last time I maxed. Could probably get more with my right arm.

i did over 100, but i don't remember. it's fun stuff. just dont forget the chalk.

115 or 125, not sure if I got 125 with arms, but I'm pretty sure I got it w/ the right.

I've done 155 barbell pretty easily, don't have access to db's over 120. I think I've got a good shot at 165/175 next week.

Well, then I should spend more time on my grip.

Yeah, I use straps. I don't really need more work on my grip, I just don't want to have to worry about it.

This was 11 at night, with hamstrings so sore they were shaking.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfPNTc3UtLc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfPNTc3UtLc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Well, then I should spend more time on my grip.

Yeah, I use straps. I don't really need more work on my grip, I just don't want to have to worry about it.

The whole rational for not using straps is that you can safely drop the bar if it gets away from you, like it did at the end there. Never did 1 arm snatch with a barbell gotta try it once I get a bar.

Looks like you scared the fatties in the background.

I wouldn't say it got away from me, or I lost control. Pretty under control, really.

The whole rational for USING straps is to not have to think about it.

Hahaha that video is gold. Do they have to be at the gym to do that? Can't they just find some stairs?

yeah that video is funny... fatty doing step ups stops and stares for a second.

I personally don't use straps. Hell I don't even use chalk, but I'm ordering some soon to test it out.

Do you do one arm cleans?

i'd say mines around 125-130 in each arm. 100 for me is no problem

Back