How much are you getting in social security?

Cirrhosis says hi
It takes decades to get there and if you stop liver will regenerate.
My liver is still in best shape despite certain lifesytle "choices".

Instead a friend whos eating like a pig whole his life now has a fat liver at 40 years of age and kidney stones. Hahahaha.

God bless chicken and salad.

The scarred part of the liver will most likely won't regenerate but the rest can still function.
Unless you wreck the rest of the liver

Extremely low. I keep my salary low and get most of my money through distributions. At this point, I do not want to depend on social security at all.

I retired at 60, just started my SS at 62. I'm getting $2800 or so. I don't need it, but why not.

Better advice is to open an IRA and start putting money away. Read up on compound interest. A good rule of thumb is your money will double every 8 years, so get started.

I don t believe you. Everyone who works in Germany pays into the Rentenversicherung and receives some yearly document that says how much you ll get etc.
I’m self employed and the times I worked as a nurse won’t fill the sack.

Last time I got that letter telling me I’ll get 400 bucks. I will get social security minimum tho anyways. If it’ll be still around which I believe.

Reactions: lsa
I'm early 50s assuming there still is SS when retire. I imagine around 3k a month. I don't know.

Probably not enough. I'm more focused on investments and a small pension to fund my retirement.

Back