How much are you getting in social security?

I will follow my forefathers
(and bring @Slobodan with me!!!!)

tenor.gif
Don't you have to die in battle to go to Valhalla? <45><Lmaoo><45>

Not as much as @lsa. He's getting paid peanuts.

No really, they're paying him in peanut jars. All kinds of flavours. Lucky bastard.

The men in my family get cancer or a heart attack by age 60 so my retirement plan is to die of a heart attack. <seedat>

My pancreas is also probably not in excellent shape from 20 plus years of boozing.

The men in my family get cancer or a heart attack by age 60 so my retirement plan is to die of a heart attack. <seedat>

My pancreas is also probably not in excellent shape from 20 plus years of boozing.
Pancreas and/or liver? 😂

Pancreas and/or liver? 😂
Probably both but the pancreas problems are more lethal and kill quicker its a pussier organ. Everyone I knew with pancreas problems lived 1 month to 6 months. People with liver or kidney problems lived for years even a friend who had 5 heart attacks lived for 10 years after.the 5th heart attack killed him he didn't listen to doctors eating chicken fried steaks till he died and smoking cigarettes.

Probably both but the pancreas problems are more lethal and kill quicker its a pussier organ. Everyone I knew with pancreas problems lived 1 month to 6 months. People with liver or kidney problems lived for years even a friend who had 5 heart attacks lived for 10 years after.the 5th heart attack killed him he didn't listen to doctors eating chicken fried steaks till he died and smoking cigarettes.
His heart didn't know when to quit

Back