How many Trick or Treaters did you have for Halloween?

Fluffernutter

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Did you have any trick or treaters stop by?

Our town did not outright ban trick or treating, but I did not actually see anyone going around getting candy. I bought a few bags just in case. I guess we will have to keep the Reeses Peanut Butter cups.

I saw a handful of churches hosting trunk or treating in their parking lot. I guess that was sufficient for our town.

I went out with my girlfriend’s son.

She had a single bag left over from 48 baggies filled with chocolates so there were 47 visitors in a small community.

His bag ~20L was full. Seemed like everyone was willing to give out candy; lots of monitored self-serve or tube chutes for delivery. The number of full sized chocolate bars was greater than in previous years.

Edit: For reference this is in Canada.

Last edited:
I got one, but it was my daughters friend from down the street, so no randoms.

It did leave me with a load of sweets though, so can't complain.

Lotsa pumpkins around but no kids knocking on my door this year

That could be because of the police notification though.

We had none all night . I saw 2 male teenagers going out dressed up. I doubt they had any luck.

Did you have any trick or treaters stop by?

Our town did not outright ban trick or treating, but I did not actually see anyone going around getting candy. I bought a few bags just in case. I guess we will have to keep the Reeses Peanut Butter cups.

I saw a handful of churches hosting trunk or treating in their parking lot. I guess that was sufficient for our town.
What a sad ass fucking Halloween.

None because my light was off but I saw some people out there. No where near as many as it use to be

Maybe 10-15 or so. We put individual bags out, clothespinned to a big bush in the yard. They were gone by the end, but my outdoor camera showed multiple kids taking 3-4 at a time. Then of course they chucked the clothespin in the yard (should have thought of that).

I had zero and I live in a prime neighborhood in my town. I think a few of the houses turned their porch lights on and left candy out but it was discouraged by our local government to actually go door to door. My light? She was off homie.

I got loads of razor blades in specially

But that's our usual number, anyway.
Only even saw 1 pair of kids out the entire day, though.

1 child riding with her parent in a car, a group of 4 young teenagers walking around and maybe 1 or 2 others

Back