How many Trick or Treaters did you have for Halloween?

Oh, I really enjoyed DOCTOR SLEEP. Make sure you finish watching it soon.

And, yeah, we did have a nice night. Actually, the entire day was a good one.
Yeah, hopefully give it a bash tomorrow. Redzone day today. We used to go here or back in Norfolk a party every year but it fell on its face a bit this year what with them having to close.
https://www.7starsbar.com/gallery/
The pics don't really do it much justice, the amount of memorabilia was incredible. Great NYE parties as well. You know when you're amongst fellow geeks it's going to be a safe night with not trouble. Maybe next year if we're still here.

I mis Halloween already dammit.

Yeah, hopefully give it a bash tomorrow. Redzone day today. We used to go here or back in Norfolk a party every year but it fell on its face a bit this year what with them having to close.
https://www.7starsbar.com/gallery/
The pics don't really do it much justice, the amount of memorabilia was incredible. Great NYE parties as well. You know when you're amongst fellow geeks it's going to be a safe night with not trouble. Maybe next year if we're still here.

I mis Halloween already dammit.

Same.

0 last year, 0 this year

Apartment dweller so 0 - I was working out so maybe someone knocked on the door - wouldn't know had earphones on. I'd assume that no one came by.

About 30 came by, my area's pretty big on Halloween and they still decorated all out this year

The wife did up some treat bags and left them on a table with decorations all around. There was probably 20 of 40 bags left. Surprised one kid didnt take em all. We went to a party and got hammered drunk. Saw tons of kids walking around on the drive to the party.

None. Turned my lights off, closed the blinds and locked the doors this year.

Four immigrant kids walked up to my front bay window without costumes at like 4pm, looked me in the eye and eventually fucked off when I gave them dirty looks. And that was it for the night. Last year I gave out a bunch of candy this year fuck it I ain't risking it with Covid around. Dirty ass kids are super speaders.

Only about 10% of houses were participating. Its disgusting the way the majority have been convinced to live in fear
I agree. I was extremely frustrated to see how many people were bowing down to this banning of trick-or-treating. You can’t kill Halloween, you can’t kill trick-or-treating. How easy it would be to make this a socially distanced acceptable holiday. But people just went along with what they were told. Well I for one have been trying to be the ambassador of my neighborhood for Halloween for years. I’m not going to let them take trick-or-treating away. The kids love it. But the parents are being a bunch of pussies

Zero.

I am close to me Neighbors, so we had a little
block party kinda thing where we just had a bunch of candy bars, milk, Gatorade’s for the kids. While we adults just got drunk. Honestly I kinda liked it, probably the most intimate most conversational I have been with my neighbors, granted alcohol had a lot to do with it. But my daughter and friends had a good time seemed like. The kids really like The bouncing castle etc

Here in Indianapolis it was pretty dreary. Only half a dozen trick or treaters around my neighborhood.

Children trick or treaters? Same number I've had for the last 40 years, none. I live in the country. Anyone who had kids has been taking them to shopping malls since the 70s.

Some kids rang my door bell while I was watching TV but I didn't answer. I had no candy to give them.

I was out till like 9 pm so maybe they did come to my house but I wasnt there.

We only had 3 kids stop by. Normally there would be dozens. COVID for the loss.

About four or five. We even bought the full size candy bars. Figured if kid's parents let them out to brave the scary scary virus, they deserve it.

No kids showed up and there was no ban

No ban in Michigan but trick or treating was discouraged. I live in the Lansing area. We had about 150 trick or treaters at our house.

I took my kids out while the wife stayed home and our neighborhood was about as busy as it was last year, but the weather was miserable last year (freezing rain). The weather was chilly this year, but very tolerable, so people were able to just sit outside with a bowl of candy and let kids take 1 or 2 themselves. There were fewer lights on than normal but plenty of houses still participated, or at least enough that my kids could not tell much of the difference between this year and any other year.

I kept my lights off so I wouldn't have to bust a cap in anyone's ass.

Back