How many times have you farted doing squats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a total blast when I'm in the gym under the 495 bar and blast out a "set killer" on the way down. People usually take offense. What do you guys think?

Micky

If I don't fart for a few reps during every squat session, I feel like I wasted my time.

It's our way of marking out territory. The more you squat the stronger your fart is.

Is this thread an obvious and non-subtle way to tell us you squat 495?

It's a total blast when I'm in the gym under the 495 bar and blast out set killer on the way down. People usually take offense. What do you guys think?

Micky

I use the thrust of my farts to get me out of the hole.

It's a total blast when I'm in the gym under the 495 bar and blast out set killer on the way down. People usually take offense. What do you guys think?

Micky

Do you also dribble pee helplessly at the sight of a girl??

Nah, unless I'm looking at your wife and she scares the piss out of me... HE SHOOTS... SWISH! :icon_chee

Micky

I do. The dribble becomes a stream if they get close. You guys marvel at the touch of a warm woman, I marvel at the aroma of a woman. Closest I've ever gotten. It's like giving someone a drug for the first kind. They'll get high with the smallest amount.

Why do you think I work out at home? They banned me from the gym. (no, not really)

Well, not usually. More likely during deadlifts.

Nah, unless I'm looking at your wife and she scares the piss out of me... HE SHOOTS... SWISH! :icon_chee

Micky

Mrs. Hunto probably would scare the piss out of you.

never.

DB swings are the worst for farts

i try to hold them because if it's max effort, i really don't want to shit myself in public and sometimes you just can't tell.

but you try to hold them and phail, then laugh, then deload the weight before hurting yourself. sometimes you have to go with the flow.

you just don't want to be asking yourself after your set, "do farts have lumps?"

I ritually take a poo around 30 minutes before I lift. No poo = bad workout. Despite this, some gas has been known to ensconce itself deep in the caverns of my colon, only to divulge its presence amid a heavy deadlift.

I don't fart while doing squats anymore, I sewed my a$$ shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back