How many sherdog posters actually picked the first McGregor Diaz fight correctly?

Grow up? lol
Any long time mma fan knew that Conor was in way over his head with the Nate fight -- especially when it was announced to be at 170 lb. It's casuals like you who bought into his bullshit that actually thought he was invincible enough to actually win with all the disadvantages of going up in weight against a bigger, resilient, far more experienced fighter.
Im guessing all you are is a fan and have never come within 100 feet of an MMA gym, get out of here with your "Expert fan" bullshit.

I won a lot of Vcash because I picked Nate over Conor.

I picked Conor, but I was torn and even bet on Nate because the odds were nice. I knew, if Nate won, it would be exactly like that.

Grow up? lol
Any long time mma fan knew that Conor was in way over his head with the Nate fight -- especially when it was announced to be at 170 lb. It's casuals like you who bought into his bullshit that actually thought he was invincible enough to actually win with all the disadvantages of going up in weight against a bigger, resilient, far more experienced fighter.

So tell me, how much did you win on the fight? Surely you and all the other long time MMA fans must have put a lot of money on Diaz since it was a sure thing!

Says the guy who joined 4 months ago. :D:D:D
I actually train you fool, do you? Fuck your Mickey Mouse account, you just proved your clueless so where do you actually train expert?

I picked Mcgregor to win the first fight. I was glad to see Diaz win tho. Picking Mcgregor again this time. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I picked McGregor because I thought he could beat a guy who had 10 days notice.

I always believed Nate with a full camp could beat Conor though.

Conor had only fought smaller guys up untill then.

I knew it would be a Jones-Gus situation.

People underestimate frames.

Grow up? lol
so Diaz winning the rematch is the biggest lock in mma>? post your bet slip son, your full of shit

sherdog.jpg
yomq7

If I wasnt so broke in march I will bet my house on that. Im not so sure about a rematch tbh.
It is my first post, my English is weak but whatever.

script>

Last edited:
I picked McGregor because I thought he could beat a guy who had 10 days notice.

I always believed Nate with a full camp could beat Conor though.

Same here. I felt that on a full camp, Nate would cause major problems for Conor but if a finish came for Nate, it would come in the 3rd or later, which I didn't believe he could do on 10 days notice. Yeah, I was surprised.

I never claim before a fight to know exactly how it will go, but I certainly thought Nate had a very good chance to win. I think the same for the second fight.

I'm pretty sure most of the guys with PHDs in MMA who now think Conor has no chance were criticising Conor for picking an easy opponent when he picked Nayt. He barely lost the first fight, cardio was what beat him in the end. But suddenly all the haters think he has no chance now. One word for you: grow up. Conor was favourite for this fight for a reason. He's still that same fighter and Nayt is still that same gatekeeper that has never been good enough to be champ. Conor will come in with a different strategy straight from the General John Kavanagh and it will be a different fight with probably a different ending.

So how many of you actually thought Diaz would win? How many of you have now done a complete turn and now think Diaz has an easy fight?

There's no barely about it... Conor lost. Conor didn't lose because of cardio, he lost because of his arrogance. He underestimated Nate Diaz, and he paid the price for it. He handpicked an opponent that thought he would cruise to an easy win over, and he found out the hard way things don't always work out as planned.

If he had a hard time with short-notice out of shape Diaz, it's not going to get any easier with a more motivated and ready to go Diaz.

I picked Conor in the first fight and I'm picking him again in the rematch

LOL @ how everybody in this thread was picking Nate.

I defintely picked wrong because I thought a less than championship material guy on ten days notice could never beat Conor who would be a well sized LW himself.

Quite a lot of posters chose Nate confidently. Not me though, I thought it was an easy keep em busy match and as much as I was delighted Nate won, i'm still a bit unsure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back