How many PPV buys do you predict for UFC 202 ?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion 1.5 million. I don't think it will beat ufc 100, but it will probably equal the numbers of 196. The only reason why it won't beat 196 and 100's numbers is because conor lost in a controversial manner.

I predict Dana will say it's 'trending' to be the biggest ppv of all time before and then make up a number after.

1.6 1.7 million.

Maybe more. Nate's a needle mover.

1.5M
Many casual fans think Mcgregor can avenge his loss and sherdoggers are looking forward to another tap out

Definitely over 1m.

If this thing goes airborne, it may break records, but we won't know until we are approaching the fight date.

1.2M and it may not even be that high.

Even casuals understand the concept of tapping. I bet alot of them don't watch 202.

Less than Conor vs Diaz 1

1.1-1.2M he lost most of his hype and drunk Irish guys will stop follow him to Vegas and buy ppv.

eleventeen trillion................................ and three fiddy.

not as many as people here think, after all it's a needless rematch and not for a Title

Conor is a fucking gold mine, and only a Jones like meltdown or another disastrous loss can derail this money train. Conor is in the same league as Sonnen, only he actually is a champion and even his loss serves only to highlight how good he is.

In my opinion 1.5 million. I don't think it will beat ufc 100, but it will probably equal the numbers of 196. The only reason why it won't beat 196 and 100's numbers is because conor lost in a controversial manner.
Controversial?

Back