How many picograms this time around, Jon Jones?

Let's vote.
I say he tests positive for the exact same amount of Turinabol as he did the last few times. This is just how his cycle works.
Or the commission and USADA sweep it under he carpet and we get a brand new non-pulsing Jones who is as clean as a whistle and is pronounced a clean fighter by shertards.

put away your tinfoil hat and enjoy the fights lol

5 bucks he test higher because pulsing/fat cells/weight cutting or a totally new reason.

Dumbest thing I’ll read all day.
Just because you think it is the "dumbest thing" it doesn't mean that it is. The fact that you couldn't explain why it is the "dumbest thing" tells me that maybe you were simply having an exaggerated negative emotional response to an opinion you don't agree with.

IF he doesn't pulse, i'mma be fucken pissed at Jones. I don't want a clean jones. lol.

Lol. You're fucking dumb.

TJ got TKO'd because he tried to cut way too much weight and depleted himself to make 125.

Anyone with education understands that the meninges layers that protect the brain from impact dehydrate with excessive weight cuts, and do not rehydrate properly for the fight. This varies by person. But the point is that bigger weight cuts make it easier to get rocked and knocked out.

That's why TJ lost. He couldn't take a punch at 125. It would have been a very different fight at 135.

In addition, EPO doesnt give you a better chin. Its biggest benefit is cardio, which doesnt really help prevent TKOs early in the 1st round.

So basically your point is dumb as fuck.
Since you are so smart., please explain how you determined that EPO didn't cause TJ's loss. It is easy to make claims. But, where is the proof of anything that you are claiming? LOL

The truth (or something close to it) must be demonstrated. Period.

impeccable username to thread content ratio OP.

Right--that's why fighters are willing to risk fines, suspensions and their organs by taking them.

Edit: I see others beat me to it, but it's worth reiterating.
Some Christians are willing to risk their lives and their sick children's lives because they believe that prayer works. So, I guess we should all conclude that prayer works because these Christians are willing to risk it all. Do you people even think about the arguments you are making?

The fight record shows that fighters who tested positive for PEDs after a fight were not anymore likely to win. Please explain this.

I can't tell if you are trolling or if you are retarded, but I am in favor of the latter.
I have held the same opinion since I joined the forum. I don't believe PEDs give male MMA fighters an edge over their opponents. If you have different opinion, then make your statement and tell me why.

When you call me a "troll," it only tells me that you don't have good reasons to believe that a fighter on PEDs is more likely to win. So, you resort to exaggerated emotional responses.

Show me this evidence that has convinced you that a fighter on PEDs is more likely to win a fight.

Let's vote.
I say he tests positive for the exact same amount of Turinabol as he did the last few times. This is just how his cycle works.
Or the commission and USADA sweep it under he carpet and we get a brand new non-pulsing Jones who is as clean as a whistle and is pronounced a clean fighter by shertards.

It’s PULSING. Are you a little dense?

Wow someone is retarded.

It's you, by the way. You are probably too dumb to get it, so I spelled it out for you.
Blah blah blah. I have no argument, so let me get emotional and throw personal insults. If you are not "retarded", then show me the evidence that has convinced you that a fighter on PEDs is more likely to win the fight. A smart person would easily comply. LOL

depositphotos_168590482-stock-photo-idiot-worker-using-electric-drill.jpg
Please don't kill yourself. This discussion is not worth committing suicide.

I dunno...

If I were a hater I’d rather see him get knocked out than another controversy fiasco.

Got any stats to back that up or are you just saying that because your favorite fighters use PEDs?
Cage Potato had an article called "MMA steroid busts a definitive timeline." In this article, they listed all the official PED busts in MMA and the fight results. At that time, fighters who tested positive for PEDs were actually losing more fights. However, the results were close to 50-50. As you would expect with a fair coin toss.

I have been trying to find that article, but I think it is has been scraped from the internet. I wish I had saved it as a PDF. In any case, you don't have to take my word for it.

You can do your own research and look at all the official PED busts and compare them to the fight results. I am pretty confident that you will notice PED fighters are not any more likely to win.

Most of us don't care. Let fighters fight. PEDs have a negligible say on which fighter is going to win the fight. UFC MMA is NOT sprinting, cycling or swimming. Improving your striking speed by 1/10th of a second is not going to significantly improve your chances of winning.

Tell that to Jose Aldo.

Most of us don't care. Let fighters fight. PEDs have a negligible say on which fighter is going to win the fight. UFC MMA is NOT sprinting, cycling or swimming. Improving your striking speed by 1/10th of a second is not going to significantly improve your chances of winning.
lol You really need to read more about PEDs dude

lol You really need to read more about PEDs dude
I have, and I haven't come across anything showing that a male MMA fighter who takes PEDs is more likely to win his fights.

If you are saying that PEDs have some health benefits, then I am not going to argue against that. And this is pretty much what most articles about PEDs are claiming. They have some health benefits.

The question I am asking is this: Fighter A is healthy and on PEDs and Fighter B is healthy but not on PEDs. You are saying in a hypothetical match-up, Fighter A is going to win because he is taking PEDs. And I am asking, how do you know this, especially, since the fight record is saying not in agreement with you?

Back