How many picograms this time around, Jon Jones?

How many picograms is Pedhead Jones on?

QBWdCbx.gif

Since you are so smart., please explain how you determined that EPO didn't cause TJ's loss. It is easy to make claims

At 135 Dillashaw
tj-dillashaw-ufc-217-official-weigh-ins.jpg
...is going toe to toe with Garbrandt 2x...goes in, trades and eats shots vs Barao...goes 15 minutes against Lineker and Assuncão...

At 125
tj-dillashaw-ufc-on-espn-plus-1-official-weigh-ins.jpg
...he gets stopped by Cejudo in like 30 seconds...at one point Cejudo just pushed him to the ground...

At the presser Cejudo said that Dillashaw felt weak or something...noting the cut to 125...

Dillashaw was on EPO for his last couple of fights...maybe even longer...

Most of us don't care. Let fighters fight. PEDs have a negligible say on which fighter is going to win the fight. UFC MMA is NOT sprinting, cycling or swimming. Improving your striking speed by 1/10th of a second is not going to significantly improve your chances of winning.

Im sure bisping agrees
talksport-bisping.jpg

Are you suggesting that Conor McGregor was on steroids, and that is why he was able to land "faster and stronger" than Aldo?

No, you're acting like 1/10th of a second doesn't matter.

But in Aldo's case, his punch might have landed before McGregor's, and knocked him out instead.

I'm not suggesting McTapper is a roider, I'm using an example of a fight where 1/10th of a second could mean winning by KO or losing by KO, and proving that 1/10th of a second definitely CAN matter.

Lmao at people trying to justify Jones PED use by saying PEDs dont matter. It's literally in the name....
PERFORMANCE ENHANCING drugs....

FFS

No, you're acting like 1/10th of a second doesn't matter.

But in Aldo's case, his punch might have landed before McGregor's, and knocked him out instead.

I'm not suggesting McTapper is a roider, I'm using an example of a fight where 1/10th of a second could mean winning by KO or losing by KO, and proving that 1/10th of a second definitely CAN matter.
I can list a bunch of fights were 1/10th of a second didn't matter. For example, Michael Johnson was clearly faster with the strikes than Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Johnson still got beaten into submission.

Listing single examples isn't going to help the discussion.

I can list a bunch of fights were 1/10th of a second didn't matter. For example, Michael Johnson was clearly faster with the strikes than Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Johnson still got beaten into submission.

Listing single examples isn't going to help the discussion.

Sure it does.

You're the one claiming that 1/10th of a second doesn't matter, and i just provided a clear cut example of where it would have.

I don't need a gigantic list of 1,000 fights where it helped or didn't help.

You made a blanket claim, and I killed it with one photo.

This is getting ridiculous. User Doctor Lenovo is a teenage moron or a troll who is just taking out of his ass. Ignore him and let's go back to Jones.
Jon will come to fight roided-up as always. Then, when he pops positive again, he will get his dick sucked by Dana while Novitzky gargles his balls.
This is my humble prediction.
Dana and novitzky have nothing to do with punishment of athletes.

Doesn't matter what the test says, both the UFC & USDA have shown he'll get a pass like he has in previous fights so why wouldn't he be juiced up to the gills as knows there'll be no consequences. FFS they moved UFC 232 across the country to avoid him facing any repercussions for being a cheating prick.

I wonder what he will do to screw this event up.

Doesn't matter what the test says, both the UFC & USDA have shown he'll get a pass like he has in previous fights so why wouldn't he be juiced up to the gills as knows there'll be no consequences. FFS they moved UFC 232 across the country to avoid him facing any repercussions for being a cheating prick.
because you can't be "juiced up to the gills" and only flag for traces of long term metabolites. lol at "across the country" from vegas to LA. and by the way, nevada licensed him after a hearing.

Some Christians are willing to risk their lives and their sick children's lives because they believe that prayer works. So, I guess we should all conclude that prayer works because these Christians are willing to risk it all. Do you people even think about the arguments you are making?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Why does believing prayer works commit me to risking my life? What's the connection?

Jon Jones: "Hey steroids,... are u still here?" Steroids: "I'm still here".
;)

I thought those Darn Pictograms are supposed to stay in Jon Jones system, until Jon Jones Bones, are Unearthed by Alien Archaeologist, 5000 years in the future!?!
;)

How many picograms this time around, Jon Jones?

Just enough to always get the job done<JonesLaugh>

No more questions...<CanYouSeeMeNow>

All of them.

All the picograms....

That Lenovo troll is the first Shertard I've put on ignore. No real effort in trolling, not funny, and thinks he is succeeding when he is failing.

Back