How many people hopped on the CMPunk bandwagon after the Q&A

The drunk fans really made it, but yeah, there's never been a UFC fighter to date who is that comfortable at interacting with a crowd.

I felt bad for the guy. Who wants to stand there and answer that shit.

I liked him before, hopefully more fans will now.

fedor and askren fan

cant say im not impressed

I don't know why people couldn't support him before.
He's not a bad guy just because he's a pro-wrestler who wants to compete for real. Really don't understand the vitriol. So many of us on this site have trained or are currently training and if we had a whole fanbase full of people screaming at us for wanting to compete aside from our day-jobs...well, we wouldn't feel very good.

I don't know why people couldn't support him before.
He's not a bad guy just because he's a pro-wrestler who wants to compete for real. Really don't understand the vitriol. So many of us on this site have trained or are currently training and if we had a whole fanbase full of people screaming at us for wanting to compete aside from our day-jobs...well, we wouldn't feel very good.

True that. It's like people calling Lesnar a p*ssy because he flinched when Carwin hit him. It's anti-WWE racism.

Never had a problem with the man. I don't think any fans or fighters actually hate/dislike him either, just aren't happy about his free shot, which is fair enough.

Chael has had much more entertaining Q&As.

Anyone wanna play rock, paper, scissors?

I have no issues with the dude really. Either he gets smashed or he does alright, either way is fine by me. It's not like he'll get anywhere near a title shot.

COUNT ME IN! Imagine this from the top of the octagon.

elbowdrop.gif

Back