How many people hopped on the CMPunk bandwagon after the Q&A

I don't know why people couldn't support him before.

Two reasons:
1: The insipid meathead philosophy of hating anything WWE
2: He really did jump the line

If you don't look into the situation further & are the type to react to the book cover as if you read the book than hating on Punk will be the narrative

Never had a problem with the man. I don't think any fans or fighters actually hate/dislike him either, just aren't happy about his free shot, which is fair enough.

Who really spoke out though?
Asken - more about Zuffa than Punk
Nate Diaz - He complains about everything
Jones - He spoke on both sides about it & he knows Punk & DC are tight

Wonder if he will wear this

tumblr_miqjgnz10f1r6d97so1_500.png

The story behind that is funny.
After a RAW taping a few guys started having fun in the ring with the crowd & they kept calling Punk to the ring.
Someone found him in the shower & he came out in his underwear :icon_lol:

He came off as extremely smug and annoying in that Q&A...so idk wtf u guys were watching. Seems like he has no real interest in taking mma serious either.

That is what you seriously got from that?
I mean SERIOUSLY???

Holy crap :eek:

"Uhh...d-did you really train for this fight?"

I'm not a WWE fan at all. I grew out of pro wrestling in grade school and didn't have a clue who CM Punk was until a few months ago, but I will say I think he is quit humble and surprisingly well grounded. People can complain about the UFC's decision all they want, but there's no reason to be upset at CM Punk for taking the opportunity. Plenty of people would, given the chance.

He made me a fan.

I don't appreciate his hate for Jones, but whatever.

Seems like a quality entertainer. His fans attest to that.

Does that have any bearing on his MMA chops? No. He's got literally nothing going for him as an MMA athlete. To keep this guy from getting completely humiliated, the UFC is going to have to build a trainer org-within-an-org around him where he can fight other amateurs.

It's going to be another form of celebrity boxing. UFC breaking new-old ground here.

I will reserve judgement until I see him fight. I have been involved in Martial Arts my whole life and I have seen some guys that talk so uch shit and cant fight a lick. He s an athlete, and seems tough, so we will see.

this whole "hate" expression has gone overboard. he doesn't follow Jon Jones so he's a hater?

When in the Q&A does he says he doesn't follow Jones? He compliments a guy's break bones shirt and says Cormier will smash Jones on Saturday. I had no idea he was a friend of DC's and I knew that Jones didn't approve of his signing, so I thought he hated Jones and wanted to talk shit about him.

I said in my post that I didn't like that he talked some shit about Jones. The guy above you corrects me, saying he's a close friend of DC. You misinterpret my post as me insulting Punk whilst bawling like a baby and throwing a hissy fit because he's not a Jones fan.

Sit down and calm your fucking ass, man.

Back