How many people hopped on the CMPunk bandwagon after the Q&A

Never had a problem with the man. I don't think any fans or fighters actually hate/dislike him either, just aren't happy about his free shot, which is fair enough.

This. He's got a fantastic personality and he's a likeable, charismatic guy.

I've never watched a Q&A. Some of these questions are unbelievable - "Did you sign with UFC to spite WWE?" Gimme a break.

COUNT ME IN! Imagine this from the top of the octagon.

elbowdrop.gif

tumblr_lj39i9Iahg1qfhcapo1_500.jpg

I like how he came out to Cult of Personality :p

I like him. He's got a sense of humor, he's smart and he's also a humble guy. I hope he does well.

I was trying to hate him, but he has great music taste and seems like a pretty cool guy. Same dreams as all of us.
Still dont think he should be in the ufc, but my hate will slow down on him.

I been here the whole time on the CM Punk bandwagon. I would also support Jake Hager.

Wouldn't say i'm a fan, but I appreciated that he kissed Askrens ring.

Nope, still hope he gets brutally KOed.

Seems like a good guy, and pretty realistic about his plan. Like he said, whether you want to see him KO someone or get KO'd, you'll watch.

That guy with the Helwani shirt was a real winner, hah.

Been in CM Punk's corner since about 2004. He had a lot to do with me maintaining my interest in pro wrestling. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him as a person and cant wait to see him kick some ass in the UFC.

He had me at: "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission." I evil grinned.

I think Sonnen's Q&A was a bit better, but it was still great, as expected.

Back