Social How many pairs of shoes ya got? Seriously.

Work boots 2 pair
Brown Wingtip dress boots
Black dress shoes
Brown dress shoes
4 pairs of nike air max 90s
Nike lebron soldier 10 black and red
Nike air zoom pegasus 36
A pair of Adidas sambas

Around 15-20 pairs, many of them still brand new in the box
I got one pair of Air Max that I love so much that I've had them in my closet still in the box for over 10 years
Will prolly never wear them cause I know I'll get them dirty and ruin them on day one
You can get that protective spray. And you can get those sole protectors to protect the bottom of the shoes. They'll look brand new even with a few wears

Probably 12-15 if you could "old" tennis shoes and boots and stuff that I really only leave in the garage. I have maybe 8 pairs that I wear regularly.

I like shoes and they can make or break a "look".

A decent amount due to collecting SB dunks in the past, but that stopped 12 years ago and I already got rid of some of them. Probably 20-25 pairs total, but usually just wear 5 of them

I had about a dozen before moving from New York this past July but I realized that I never wore nine or ten of them so I tossed them out & now, here in Arizona I'm down to four pairs. My LL Bean moccasins, my black Chuck Taylor's, my Vibram cross trainers & my Sperry top-siders.

Pair of Levi's boots
Pair of Nike work out shoes
Pair of Rainbow flip flops
Pair of suede Calvin Klein dress shoes
Pair of slippers to wear around the house.

That's it.

I probably have over 40. maybe more.

2 pairs of sneakers
2 pairs of flip flops
6 pairs of dress shoes

2 pairs of tennis shoes, a pair of wallabies, a pair of boots, 2 pairs of flip flops and a pair of boat shoes.

1 pair of regular casual shoes, 1 pair of dress shoes, 1 pair of running shoes and 1 pair of work boots. So 4. My girlfriend has about 80.

If you got more then five, you better be a female.

I got 4

Still have all the tennis/running/basketball shoes
But have added 10+ pairs of Tom's and Sperry types

So i dont know, 60?
That vid you posted that time legit blew my mind lol

Back