Social How many pairs of shoes ya got? Seriously.

I have one as well but that's because my dogs ate the other 5 pairs

2 pairs of boots. One for work, one for wearing out. Why the hell would you need anything more than that?

9 pairs. 2 for work, 2 for gym, rest for every day stuff.

2 pairs of ''clean'' shoes for work
black and burgundy
88903132_0240_1.jpg

I always keep a new pair of those Nike + Timbs
3528229a2d055e53f8e762ffd13d65a3106e9577.jpg

timberland-12909-a.jpg

as we speak I got those on my feet tho

9de8bef63a46d42066804b6d6f1a1352499f0c0d@2x.jpg

Around 15-20 pairs, many of them still brand new in the box
I got one pair of Air Max that I love so much that I've had them in my closet still in the box for over 10 years
Will prolly never wear them cause I know I'll get them dirty and ruin them on day one

I got one pair of Air Max that I love so much that I've had them in my closet still in the box for over 10 years
Will prolly never wear them cause I know I'll get them dirty and ruin them on day one

Shoes are made for wearing, not saving lol what's the point in having them if you're not going to wear them? Are they worth money? Jordans?

4 pairs - work/dress shoes, house slippers, 2 pairs of sneakers. My dad gave me his but my current pair are like 3 years old. I'm waiting to wear the heel down to the open sections before I use the other pair. I'm not the type of guy that needs to impress people with matching shoes to pants. I only use them to keep sharp things off my feet.

3 that I can use outside and 1 pair of old running shoes that I wear inside.

Three pairs. One for work, one for when I go out, and the third for when it's muddy as fuck outside that I don't care if they get dirty or ruined.

Converse, work shoes, flip flops and soccer cleats

14, not including slippers or flipflops which would make it 18.

4 for going out
3 for working out
1 for work
But sandals are my #1

2 pairs of boots, one for wearing to the office in bad weather, one for doing dirty work around the house.

2 pairs of sneakers, one for gym, one for home

2 pairs black dress shoes, one conservative, one with more embellishments

1 pair red dress shoes

2 pair brown dress shoes, different tones, one more formal

1 pair blue summer shoes. There are sort of a knit material, not quite sneakers or dress shoes, but theyre very comfortable and breathe really well in the heat.

Last edited:

Make sure you store those Air Max’s properly so they don’t fall apart when you finally wear them.

I have a pair of Jordan Bred 4’s from the 2008 release. Wore them for the first time last year. After 3 or 4 times, mid sole paint started chipping and started becoming unglued. Didn’t play ball or anything, just wore them to work,

Well thank you i suppose.. i don't know but i'll find out..

black vans with white printing..
Camo converse with neon green/pink laces..
Björn borg high top, black suade dress shoes..
White leather high top ecco sneakers..
ecco hiking/winter/fancy boots..
Legend thin leather dressed boots..
Maroon adidas low sneakers
Helly hansen steel toe work boots
Sixton steel toe winter work boots
Sneaky steve winter boots
Solomon gtx hiking boots..

11 pairs..

Last edited:
Back