Social How many pairs of shoes ya got? Seriously.

Think of em less like shoes and more like possessions. And yes some increase in value, although most people just like shoes.

Explain to me the economics of this. Will shoe companies still make shoes? Doesn't every shoe collector already have a collection of shoes? Are 2020 babies going to be the first generation that grows up and thinks thier fathers have great taste in shoes?

Work boots
Walk around sneaks
Workout sneaks
Black dress shoes
Brown dress shoes
Brown suede
Slippers
Sandals

Wow. I never realized.

A pair of winter runners/boots
3 pairs of Vans
2 pairs of running shoes (Nke Free, On Running)
2 pairs of everyday shoes (DC/Vans)
1 pair of Vision Street Wear High tops (I rarely wear them as I cannot find them anywhere)
1 pair of Dress shoes
1 pair of Doc Martian (8 hole)

So 11 (also 2 pairs of Vibram Five Fingers but those are not really shoes)

work boots
normal shoes
dress shows
thongs

4 total. I fell kinda gay with that many, if anyone has more they are Freddy Mercury level gay.

Explain to me the economics of this. Will shoe companies still make shoes? Doesn't every shoe collector already have a collection of shoes? Are 2020 babies going to be the first generation that grows up and thinks thier fathers have great taste in shoes?
You want me to explain the economics of shoes to you? What does this mean..."doesnt every shoe collector already have a collection of shoes?"

Have a good day sir. You already know what it is

8 pairs of Jordans (1 to 5)
2 Air Flight Trainers
2 pair ASICS running shoes
1 pair Onitsuka Tiger trainers
1 pair Puma trainers
3 pair Royal Elastic trainers
8 pairs dress shoes
2 pairs steel capped boots for work

You want me to explain the economics of shoes to you? What does this mean..."doesnt every shoe collector already have a collection of shoes?"

Have a good day sir. You already know what it is

Rhetorical questions. Look up baseball cards, cabbage patch kids or beanie babies if you want to know how much your closet of sneakers is worth. They all operated on the same economic principles.

I have 3 pairs of sneakers which I rotate around during the weekends when I go out
1 basketball shoe which I hardly use
1 biking shoe which I use everyday
1 black formal shoe
2 office shoes which I leave at work

I then have another 4 older shoes which I hardly use and should give away.

Rhetorical questions. Look up baseball cards, cabbage patch kids or beanie babies if you want to know how much your closet of sneakers is worth. They all operated on the same economic principles.
Supply and demand states other wise. You tried tho

2 pairs of steel toes, one pair of hiking boots one pair dress one pair running and one pair sneakers

Back