How many of you watch other sports?

I watch other sports.

Mma has become my favourite 'sport' however.

Nothing outside combat sports can hold my attention

I don't compare MMA to team sports.

I can't remember ever seeing a commissioner just pick a team on a losing-streak to play for the championship....

I watch NBA, NFL, and MMA. I watch college basketball too but pretty much just the bracket. FYI I'm going to march madness this year. Go Gonzaga.

PS... I won my NBA Fantasy league last year.

Football, basketball, some baseball, some hockey, is poker really a sport? Women's tennis something about them crotch shots in action position. Rugby, golf if nothing's on, the Olympics winter/summer don't matter. Fuck It! I'm the guy your wife hates but she thinks about it?

1) all combat sports
2) mountain biking/rock climbing type sports

NBA will always be my 1st love sport. Its just so damn exciting & entertaining. Then UFC second :)

After that non-call I'd imagine Lion's fans are pissed.:icon_lol:

They haven't won a playoff game since '91.

I'm somewhat biased because I was born and raised a Cowboys fan, they dodged a bullet though. To me that call was 50/50....the signs point to pass interfernce. Hitchens didn't even play on the ball he just tried to blanket the receiver.

Aside from that call the Cowboys played an amazing 2nd half and who knows if the outcome would have changed anyways

It helps to be a basketball fan first but basically D1 college basketball is like this.
-Full of young ballers who will never go pro and this is their swan song
-Full of young ballers who will go on to the pros and this is their coming out party
-The D1 rules allow coaches to use any and all O and D schemes which makes every game very interesting, where as the NBA is pretty much one style of O and D
-Because of the latter coaches play a huge role in the outcome of the game and some of the best basketball minds are heading D1 teams
-March Madness is a tourney of the best 65 teams that year and its a one and done situation and when you combined the points above into a one and done scenario you get a fairly pure 'do or die' competition stemming from the coach down to the players. The first 4 days of the tourney are basically a basketball orgy with amazing games all day and night.

I was back in the 90's. This sounds really badass man I might have to check it out.

Pretty much only MMA. But I'm gonna begin following Basketball a little more. Maybe even some soccer but that doesn't interest me too much.

I used to watch football and basketball. I hardly do now. I watch kickboxing and boxing casually and Metamoris. So basically, I will watch other combat sports and not much mainstream sports unless with friends and family.

I watch silly amounts of football. I'll also watch big matches in Hockey, Tennis and Cricket.

Hockey (mostly local leagues tho)
MMA
Boxing
RALLY
Rallying has been my passion since kid and wathing group B videos on youtube makes me feel too old and kinda sad... :icon_sad:

[YT]JG9yfutJ254[/YT]

Last edited:
Back