How many gi's do you own? Which one's your favorite?

i have three ratty eurocomps, two white, one blue. they've served me well. blue gi is war gi because it hides bloodstains the best.

Nothing looks cooler than a plain white judogi spattered with bright red blood over the front . . . even if it's just because a spastic white belt just kneed you in the nose. :icon_lol:

I believe that the genius that could make a double weave that feels and dries like one of those BJJ gold or light weaves will become rich ha...
I just need them to dry within a day.

I guess I have the worst ventilation ever, because my Miuznos take a good 36 hours lol.

i have three ratty eurocomps, two white, one blue. they've served me well. blue gi is war gi because it hides bloodstains the best.

You're crazy.

I got elbowed in the face during a makikomi drill a few weeks ago which exploded the corner of my lip. Blood was EVERYWHERE. My gi, my partner's gi, the mat... What sucked is that I was wearing one of my blue gis, so you couldn't see the blood stains on it unless you were like a foot away. I was sad.

I believe that the genius that could make a double weave that feels and dries like one of those BJJ gold or light weaves will become rich ha...

Isami Sachiko, brah. It is a double weave but feels as light as single and dries in the same amount of time.

Isami Sachiko, brah. It is a double weave but feels as light as single and dries in the same amount of time.

True story.

Hence why I own three of them. When it comes to craftsmanship, looks, comfort, and durability Isami reigns supreme.

Why are all of your threads questions? Are you collecting data for the government?

I just need them to dry within a day.

I guess I have the worst ventilation ever, because my Miuznos take a good 36 hours lol.

You're crazy.

I got elbowed in the face during a makikomi drill a few weeks ago which exploded the corner of my lip. Blood was EVERYWHERE. My gi, my partner's gi, the mat... What sucked is that I was wearing one of my blue gis, so you couldn't see the blood stains on it unless you were like a foot away. I was sad.

Well here my patio is humid so the big gi takes a little bit more---

I have 8 Gis (will have more in the rotation soon)

3 Keiko Raca (White & Black, All Black, Navy)
1 Mizuno JudoGi
2 SYR (The Ring, Navy Cements)
1 Ronin Samurai (Black)
1 CTRL Industries Voyager (Grey)

I have 9. Favorites are gameness xt and pearl, Kingz v 3. Comfortable and hold up well during hard training

10 - atama is my fave - but have not been training much the past few months and i got my hemp lucky gi - and it was super comfortable the one time i wore it.

Back