How many cashews can the bodie eat in one day?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Cause I got this tin for dirt cheap and had no other food today and most of the tin is gone and I worry about my future

My Dad used to pound cashews harder than he would my Mom, you'll be ok.

Cashews are great. Possibly my favorite nut. I watched this interesting video about them not long ago:

Kind of mind-blowing how much of a process it is to harvest the damn things.

Also, you'll live.

cashews are delicious.....if it is to be death by ingestion then so be it.....

death by shew shew it is

The recommended amount would be to eat 6 cashews per day which is 10 grams. Studies show that people who eat 10 grams of nuts per day are 17% less likely to die from heart disease, 21% less likely to die of cancer, 30% less likely to die of diabetes, and 47% less likely to die of neurodegenerative diseases.

The worst thing about cashews though is eating too many can lead to weight gain. Each nut has about 10 calories.

Do you spell body differently in Canada too? Canadians...

I eat them for breakfast (and macadamias) almost every day. I eat about four ounces of them a day without problem. Other than giving me the shits sometimes.

I think the typical recommendation is to not go over four or five ounces in a day.

The recommended amount would be to eat 6 cashews per day which is 10 grams. Studies show that people who eat 10 grams of nuts per day are 17% less likely to die from heart disease, 21% less likely to die of cancer, 30% less likely to die of diabetes, and 47% less likely to die of neurodegenerative diseases.

The worst thing about cashews though is eating too many can lead to weight gain. Each nut has about 10 calories.

Yeah, but realistically who the fuck only eats 6 cashews a serving? If I have a bowl of cashews in front of me, I'm gonna eat them until either; a) they're gone, or b) I feel sick from eating too many cashews.

I eat them for breakfast (and macadamias) almost every day. I eat about four ounces of them a day without problem. Other than giving me the shits sometimes.

I think the typical recommendation is to not go over four or five ounces in a day.

Yah man and you're like a buff 40 yr old rite

I had to lock mine away - they like a treat for me - a delicacy - had to save my from myself

I know relate to that girl I knew who would freeze her credit card in ice all the time - but she also kept thawing it out so ....

I eat 4-6 ounces of raw almonds everyday, I'm addicted to them.

Back