How many cashews can the bodie eat in one day?

what kind of noises did ur mom make when he did. was it loud or did she try to muffle it even tho you could still hear? jw

Thin walls man, I'd usually just go outside.

Some nuts have something bad in them (I wanna say arsenic maybe???).

So, don't do it Clippy. Get those nuts outta yo mouth.

Would need to know who The Bodie is before I can answer

6a00e009983955883301b8d162599d970c-320wi

I had vegan mac n cheese once and the sauce was made from cashews it was pretty tasty but not sure how it can be called mac n cheese more like mac n blended cashews amirite?

@Medulla Omoplata why do vegans lie so much about food?

The recommended amount would be to eat 6 cashews per day which is 10 grams. Studies show that people who eat 10 grams of nuts per day are 17% less likely to die from heart disease, 21% less likely to die of cancer, 30% less likely to die of diabetes, and 47% less likely to die of neurodegenerative diseases.

The worst thing about cashews though is eating too many can lead to weight gain. Each nut has about 10 calories.
I eat about 1 lbs. a week. I get them down at Winco for $6.50 lbs. in the bulk food section.

Cashews are Drupe seeds.

"A drupe is a type of fruit in which an outer fleshy part surrounds a shell (what we sometimes call a pit) with a seed inside. Some examples of drupes are peaches, plums, and cherries—but walnuts, almonds, and pecans are also drupes. They're just drupes in which we eat the seed inside the pit instead of the fruit!"

Your jaw muscles probably gonna get tired.

RIP in Peace Mr. Peanisnut

@Clippy has taken over

MDyEKJN.png

I had vegan mac n cheese once and the sauce was made from cashews it was pretty tasty but not sure how it can be called mac n cheese more like mac n blended cashews amirite?

@Medulla Omoplata why do vegans lie so much about food?

Because vegans are terrible people.

Back