How many cashews can the bodie eat in one day?

Yah man and you're like a buff 40 yr old rite

I had to lock mine away - they like a treat for me - a delicacy - had to save my from myself

I know relate to that girl I knew who would freeze her credit card in ice all the time - but she also kept thawing it out so ....
What does that even mean?

When I snack I grab like 4-5 organic almonds from the jar + 4-5 peanut butter M&M's.

Surpisingly satisfying.

And I think that nuts don't digest as well as other foods so the high calories shouldn't be taken as gospel.

tenor.gif

Would need to know who The Bodie is before I can answer

@Clippy, as long as them cashews are roasted, you're ok.

Raw cashews contain cyanide, which is broken down with temperature.

If too mucho of raw cashews, then "R.I.P. Clip" thread gets stickied in the heavies...

No es bueno.

image.png

I make keto candied pecans every week.

I think your gonna be ok bud.

You can safely eat at least 2 lbs of nuts, 6 times a day.

Cashews are great. Possibly my favorite nut. I watched this interesting video about them not long ago:

Kind of mind-blowing how much of a process it is to harvest the damn things.

Also, you'll live.

Cashew is not a nut (small nitpik) and the cashew apple is said to be a delicious fruit. Super sweat. But too soft to harvest and sell.

Oh and @Clippy, the answer is 'all of them'.

The recommended amount would be to eat 6 cashews per day which is 10 grams. Studies show that people who eat 10 grams of nuts per day are 17% less likely to die from heart disease, 21% less likely to die of cancer, 30% less likely to die of diabetes, and 47% less likely to die of neurodegenerative diseases.

The worst thing about cashews though is eating too many can lead to weight gain. Each nut has about 10 calories.
Yes they are super healthy as are all in that group of nuts, seeds, legumes, but also calorie dense.

They are a big part of why the Mediterranean diet (nuts, seeds, olives and fish) is consistently ranked the healthiest diet.

Cashew is not a nut (small nitpik) and the cashew apple is said to be a delicious fruit. Super sweat. But too soft to harvest and sell.

<mma4>

Technically a seed, did not know that. The video actually covers the other information you've shared.

You know you have eaten more cashews than your body can handle when you start taking oily shits.

My Dad used to pound cashews harder than he would my Mom, you'll be ok.
what kind of noises did ur mom make when he did. was it loud or did she try to muffle it even tho you could still hear? jw

Back