• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How loyal are you to the UFC brand?

I used to watch both when Pride was around, just pride had more interesting things going on when tito and chuck where fighting each other etc

never considered myself a loyalist but when i think about it i've never had people over for a Bellator event. and i've never even watched an entire one fc event end to end.
I do sub to BKFC but in its current state there are only a few fighters on contract and a bunch of one offs so it's tough to follow more than 5 names.

Not very. Just the biggest and in my face promotion. I've said it a bunch of times, if they folded I wouldn't care, fights would still happen and I'd still watch.

Also, RIZIN got that Azerbaijani money.

Last edited:
I'm not loyal to anyone.

That being said it wouldnt exactly pull me to watch shows if I knew they had saudi or such investing in them.

Why would i be "loyal" to the promotion?? I'd watch whoever has the best fights, period.

Im not a UFC fan, im a fan of MMA.

The UFC is the more consistent, best promotion with best fighters. I want to see great fights, consistently. I dont give a fuck about anything else. Until another promotion proves they can do that consistently, I wouldnt bother tuning in.
This is where I'm at. Exactly.

I also don't know that I love the idea of all our sports being owned and financed by Saudis.

I owe loyalty to zero scumbag promoter.

I’m UFC till Death
Nothing stops this train
I don’t watch boxing anymore
I was hoping Bellator would get good but it’s just been getting worse as well

I have 0 customer loyalty for this dumbass company. Just want to watch good fights.

Edit: Actually I have -5 customer loyalty ever since they got rid of the NASCAR shorts and made everything look like shit.

Not. I've watched DREAM, Strikeforce, ONE FC, Bellator, PFL.

For those who follow soccer news, you may have heard that Saudis are currently offering insane deals to some of the biggest names like Ronaldo or Neymar.

If the similar thing happened in the MMA, say one of the Middle East Sovereign Funds bought Rizin or One FC and gave them unlimited resources to
a) get Adesanya, Volk, Khazmat, Jiri and all other notable contenders, and
b) reinstate Pride rules and style of presentation.

Would you start watching that promotion instead?

Or would you continue to eat up Dana’s wolf tickets like a good boy?

I’m not loyal to the UFC at all. But I wouldn’t watch that blood money funded promotion either, just like I don’t watch WWE’s Saudi shows.

Back