• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How loyal are you to the UFC brand?

Robbie Brawler

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
For those who follow soccer news, you may have heard that Saudis are currently offering insane deals to some of the biggest names like Ronaldo or Neymar.

If the similar thing happened in the MMA, say one of the Middle East Sovereign Funds bought Rizin or One FC and gave them unlimited resources to
a) get Adesanya, Volk, Khazmat, Jiri and all other notable contenders, and
b) reinstate Pride rules and style of presentation.

Would you start watching that promotion instead?

Or would you continue to eat up Dana’s wolf tickets like a good boy?

Fuck the ufc, Im all for the fighters and the sport itself. If the ufc gets bought out by some chinese dudes, change names and put a ring instead of an octagon… I’m fine with it. Just give me great fights…. also thanks to all the fighters who give us amazing fights and great moments.

Not at all. Org fanboys are weird. Most of the big MMA promotions have top level talent just some more than others.

If there was a switch and the UFC talent was a grade lower than Saudi Fight Club I would of course still watch Dana fight club because I just love how Dana owns the libs.

Wtf question is this. You know the answer.

So loyal brah.

ufc-hot-dog-brander_pi1772000_ff_1772433_xl.jpg

VinceArch said:
I always brand my hot dogs with my UFC brander !
Saw a dude online that branded his own weiner, it indeed showed UFC loyalty.
<mma4>

Fuck the ufc, Im all for the fighters and the sport itself. If the ufc gets bought out by some chinese dudes, change names and put a ring instead of an octagon… I’m fine with it. Just give me great fights…. also thanks to all the fighters who give us amazing fights and great moments.

So it sounds that UFC is only as good as their finances, gotta hope that FED will crank up the interest rates real soon

I will watch whatever promotion has the largest group of top fighters. Why would anybody care what promotion it is? You’re not getting anything for being loyal.

Back