How long Sheva will continue to duck Nunes?

Doesn't seem fair to make Val come up and not make Amanda also cut some to make it a catch weight fight.
UFC typically avoids catch weight fights. Valentina isnt afraid to fight Nunes at 135 anyway.

So passive aggressive…
U didnt even address the whole post. Same with the previous response.

There's nothing to address that my previous posts didn't address already.

They're going to do what they do. Whether you're real to yourself about that fact or not we have to accept that.

Val lost 2 out of 2 to Nunes. A 3rd fight makes no sense for Nunes.

There's nothing to address that my previous posts didn't address already.

They're going to do what they do. Whether you're real to yourself about that fact or not we have to accept that.
So you’re gonna play dumb or are actually dumb?
Oh well.
No point in trying as you’re going to be saying dumb things, so i’m gonna have to be real about how dumb you are, unable/unwilling to read properly.

Whenever asked she's been open about wanting that fight . Another troll thread where many take the bait and I guess so am I
<Fedor23>

Amanda is GOAT but........
if Val was 5’8 or Amanda was 5’5 I think Val wins based on her skills all things equal. Amanda is clearly a large 135lb / natural 145lb fighter and Val would be a large 115lb / Natural 125lb fighter. Amanda is like a weight class and a half larger naturally. But Val still makes the fights competitive so I wonder if Amanda went to 125lb if that would favor Val since she wouldn’t be 10-15lbs heavier, just taller.

When Valentina fights 135lb she doesn’t really cut.

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/5060654-valentina-shevchenko-not-worried-by-amanda-nunes-size-advantage

Her walking weight is 135lb

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28673017/valentina-shevchenko-thinks-3rd-fight-amanda-nunes-happen

Nunes is around 150lb @ 135lb and 156lb @ 145lb. Valentina is 135lb @ 125lb and 135lb @ 135lb.

I think size won it for Amanda in very close fights.
In my opinion this is why val is the the wmma goat

Not sure why people want this fight so bad.

You can say "Valentina won the second fight" all you want, she's still 0-2 vs Nunes. What's a 3rd fight going to prove?
Agreed. Just like Volk and max

You cant duck someone who is in the division above. This seems to elude ts.

Val lost 2 out of 2 to Nunes. A 3rd fight makes no sense for Nunes.

Beating Valentina at this point of her career would be Amanda's biggest win alongside beating Cyborg. I think it's just about money.

Valentina has to stop saying "I'm right here" when she's at 125 and she knows Nunes can't come to her.

Not sure why people want this fight so bad.

You can say "Valentina won the second fight" all you want, she's still 0-2 vs Nunes. What's a 3rd fight going to prove?
Yeah it'd be as useless as McGregor/Poirier 3 or Usman/Masvidal 3

So you’re gonna play dumb or are actually dumb?
Oh well.
No point in trying as you’re going to be saying dumb things, so i’m gonna have to be real about how dumb you are, unable/unwilling to read properly.

There's nothing you can do about the fights that get (or don't get) made.

You can't duck someone who's not in your weight class. Not sure how people can't understand this, even noobs.

Reactions: Isa
waiting to for you to say what you want exactly?
There's obviously something ur emotionally invested in and want to "impact" and "influence" so badly that you're still replying.

waiting to for you to say what you want exactly?
There's obviously something ur emotionally invested in and want to "impact" and "influence" so badly that you're still replying.

You're right here with me

They keep asking her at press conference if she wants to fights Nunes and she continues to duck her by not saying clearly yes.

She beat everyone at her weight class. What next they going to give her Calderwood or Calvillion?

Woman up and fight the lioness at 135!

giphy.gif
Fight at a catch weight of 130

Back