How is You’ll Romero like 43 and still the best athlete in the sport

giphy.gif

We got a problem bud
HfkdUEM.gif

Literally a tainted supplement. Jokes aside, open and shut case.
Since the tainted supplement was in his system he has been enhanced by performance enhancing drugs

Intentional or not (it was intentional), he's not a clean athlete. He's been enhanced.

Literally a tainted supplement. Jokes aside, open and shut case.
That's PED usage 101: pay a 'strength and conditioning coach' to find you dirty supplements so you have a get out clause if busted. Any juicer will tell you that is basic stuff. He obviously has great genetics but dude obviously is juiced. Im fairly confident everyone does at the top tho, so it's even Steven.

Back to back posts solidly placing Romero's age between 30 and 60.
Yeah 39 that is which is big diffrence compared to 43 in MMA. Only guys who looked good past 43 is people who we later found out was on roids or had prescribed TRT. In any other athletic sport 39 is OLD AF.

I dont know maybe being an extraordinary athlete and Olympic medalist has something to do with it

You'll Romero has now joined the likes of Michael Cro Cop, Anderson Aldo, and the mythical Giblert Melendez.

You'll Romero has now joined the likes of Michael Cro Cop, Anderson Aldo, and the mythical Giblert Melendez.
didnt even realize the title until I read this post.

You'll Romero.

fucking hell, I needed that tonight

Bernard is the exception, not the rule. Age has all to do with it, most of the times.

you can make any excuse you want, try and reason it any way you like...exception this exception that....the fact is, he proved it can be done...and many many athletes throughout history have competed at the highest level over 40...archie moore was also a very old champion....the fact that it can be done, proves my point....even george foreman won the world title after 40...and he wasn't even near the shape he was...imagine if he got down to his prime weight...

Probably hung like a donkey too. Literally that's where the similarities end for me.

Probably hung like a donkey too. Literally, that's where the similarities start and finish for me.

you can make any excuse you want, try and reason it any way you like...exception this exception that....the fact is, he proved it can be done...and many many athletes throughout history have competed at the highest level over 40...archie moore was also a very old champion....the fact that it can be done, proves my point....even george foreman won the world title after 40...and he wasn't even near the shape he was...imagine if he got down to his prime weight...

No one is saying that it can’t be done moron. But to say age is not a factor is ridiculous. Even when Bernard Hopkins was doing it, his punch output in fights decreased significantly, because he was old. He also lost to guys he would’ve wiped the floor with when he was in his 30’s. Why? Because he could not sustain a high work rate in his 40’s.

Don’t be an idiot. If fighters could fight until they’re 50, 99.9% of them would. That’s what makes Hopkins the exception.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back