How is Max Holloway 'the best Flyweight ever' If he was beaten soundly by Conor and Poirer

How is Ali the best HW ever even though he lost to Frazier and Spinks?

Because accomplishments and title defenses >>>

Anyone who claims that prime Conor wasn't the best FW ever is trolling or is a Dagestani
There is no version of conor that matches well with khabib. I don't like islam and i don't like that guys attitude, but i understand that styles make fights and he's the kyptonite for conor.

Conor has never lost at Flyweight. His Flyweight resume is insane, its better than Max's.
Poirer is another person with an insane flyweight resume, and soundly beat the brakes off of Max. Don't give me that was at LW crap either. Max is bigger than Dustin, and couldn't even make 155 against Khabib.

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.

No offense, but this analysis sucks. Lots of guys in the GOAT conversation (but Jones) lost fights when they were young. Max is the featherweight GOAT because he became champion and then defended his title repeatedly, and it has rarely even been close. Conor’s run to the title was as good any anybody’s but he immediately left the division. As for the losses, Conor lost fights when he was Max’s age too, only he did it outside of the UFC. If you think that’s MORE impressive than Max losing fights (to Conor and DP) inside the UFC, that’s your prerogative.

Conor has never lost at Flyweight. His Flyweight resume is insane, its better than Max's.
Poirer is another person with an insane flyweight resume, and soundly beat the brakes off of Max. Don't give me that was at LW crap either. Max is bigger than Dustin, and couldn't even make 155 against Khabib.

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.

Max's case is his fw winning streak, which makes him better than the other 2

There is no version of conor that matches well with khabib. I don't like islam and i don't like that guys attitude, but i understand that styles make fights and he's the kyptonite for conor.

What does that have to do with what he says. khabib isn't a fw

Conor fans again proving to be the fools we know they are.

Back