How is Max Holloway 'the best Flyweight ever' If he was beaten soundly by Conor and Poirer

Anyone who claims that prime Conor wasn't the best FW ever is trolling or is a Dagestani

I said before he lacks the longevity. That is a huge factor in determining a GOAT in a class. But yeah he has everything else. He wrecked everyone worth talking about including the ex champ in 13 seconds and the current champ easily by UD..

Conor has never lost at Flyweight. His Flyweight resume is insane, its better than Max's.
Poirer is another person with an insane flyweight resume, and soundly beat the brakes off of Max. Don't give me that was at LW crap either. Max is bigger than Dustin, and couldn't even make 155 against Khabib.

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.
Featherweight*

And Conor & Max are the two best Featherweights in history, but Aldo is the most accomplished.

Um, wrong, balloonfoot lost his first fight at featherweight, not undefeated.

1. It's featherweight not flyweight.
2. The second Poirier fight was very very close.
3. Along with Khabib he's one of the two fighters Conor didn't knockdown and along with Nate he's one of the two fighters that went to decision with McGregor.

He fought 1 top ten guy at fw before being given a title fight has never defended a bet in his career, easiest path to a title in combat sports history.

Aldo>Holloway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McGregor
When it comes to all time featherweight this is how I got it I think Holloway is one win away from surpassing aldo. McGregor hasn't even came close to cleaning out the division he cherry picked his way to a title shot I mean heck McGregor only beat 7 FW's in the UFC how do you even consider him anywhere near the goat FW?

Conors FW record isn't better than maxs. don't be silly.

He fought 1 top ten guy at fw before being given a title fight has never defended a bet in his career, easiest path to a title in combat sports history.

His run at the FW title was one of the hardest runs at the FW title at that point in time IMO. Chad had 2 way easier runs at the FW title. Frankie had an easier run. Lamas had an easier run. lots of fighters had easier runs than conor. conor atleast still had to fight 5 times before they gave him a title shot, a win over porier was a good and solid win at that time. he was a top 5 guy.

I'm one of the biggest Conor fans on here & Max is the FW goat because of what he did to Aldo 2x.

If he beats Volkanovski then there's no argument. That guy is legit. Probably the only fighter that can hang cardio wise with Max at FW.

Conor has never lost at Flyweight. His Flyweight resume is insane, its better than Max's.
Poirer is another person with an insane flyweight resume, and soundly beat the brakes off of Max. Don't give me that was at LW crap either. Max is bigger than Dustin, and couldn't even make 155 against Khabib.

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.

Max was short-notice for the Khabib fight you dumbfuck lol casual

And also Max is taller not bigger than Dustin... so Max is bigger than Daniel Cormier then. New MMA fans these days are retarded haha

Such obvious trolling

look how many times he intentionally said flyweight

Yet he defeated the two who are supposedly ahead of him, quite handily, one on one leg and the other dispatched in 13 seconds
Ok. That dont make him a goat......what else he do after he captured the title in the division? Thats right nothing. Conor will never put himself front of something unless he benefited the most out the situation like when he promised aldo a rematch and then ran away from the division never to be seen again. Same thing he is doing now look how desperate he is for a title shot, he wants to fight cowboy at 170 to get a title shot at 155. If he gave aldo a rm and won and then beat max again then he would be considered #3 fw all time front of mike Brown until then he doesn't have the prestigious placing.

LOL. you sound like those Conor fanboys who can't accept the truth.
Max that fought COnor did not take MMA seriously. He said so himself right after his loss to Conor, and after that, he caught fire and his resume is FAR BETTER than Conor's.
Conor won but that's just a dishonest sentence without putting it into context.
Conor leapfrogged all top 12 fighters when he fought Dennis Siver (who was #13 in the rankings). And he never defended his belt.
Max didn't beat Aldo with a fluke shot. And he did it twice.

I do consider Aldo to be the FW GOAT since he was at the top for longer, but Max is clearly above Conor or Poirier.
Don't try to make any logical sense for these Conor dick-riders...

Conor fans believe:

Max was at his 100% prime when Conor "destroyed" him. Conor also had a knee injury where he could barely stand on it, similar to his swollen foot before fighting Khabib.

Dennis Siver was a legit top contender despite what anyone tells you. Beating him was just as good as beating Aldo himself.

you were dropped on your head as a child,on purpose and by dropped I mean thrown

TS you fail to consider a very important point. It is what it is.

Back