How is Max Holloway 'the best Flyweight ever' If he was beaten soundly by Conor and Poirer

By your logic Max beat Aldo after he was in his prime(Volkanovski also beat him recently), Edgar while out of his prime(Conor haters told me this when he asked for Frankie).
Also, in most of his wins he took some shots but has a solid chin.
Conor KOed everyone in impressive fashion but sherdog hates him.

Conor Conor Conor.
I'm not a Conor hater when he's in the cage, outside of the cage is a different story but whatever.
It's his irrational and overbearing fans that most labelled "Conor haters" have a problem with.

Conor has never lost at Flyweight. His Flyweight resume is insane, its better than Max's.
Poirer is another person with an insane flyweight resume, and soundly beat the brakes off of Max. Don't give me that was at LW crap either. Max is bigger than Dustin, and couldn't even make 155 against Khabib.

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.

max losing at 155 means nothing when talkming the goat at 145.

max lost to conor yes but a lifetime ago and conor never have the guts to fight max now.

max also rematched aldo and defended a belt when conor never ever did.

LOL. you sound like those Conor fanboys who can't accept the truth.
Max that fought COnor did not take MMA seriously. He said so himself right after his loss to Conor, and after that, he caught fire and his resume is FAR BETTER than Conor's.
Conor won but that's just a dishonest sentence without putting it into context.
Conor leapfrogged all top 12 fighters when he fought Dennis Siver (who was #13 in the rankings). And he never defended his belt.
Max didn't beat Aldo with a fluke shot. And he did it twice.

I do consider Aldo to be the FW GOAT since he was at the top for longer, but Max is clearly above Conor or Poirier.

max also took the fight on short notice vs conor.

Conor, Aldo, Poirier And Max are all undefeated at Flyweight.

But since conor beat the others head to head he is apparently Flyweight goat.

Thanks TS. Bravo.

Max Holloway is definitely the best flyweight fighter of all time.

Who is this idiot?

Is this new breed trolling ?

What the fuck is going on?

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.

I guess we need to book Max vs Cejudo to settle the score once and for all.

OP- random question, but how do you feel about meth?

Because it's a
"what can you do for me now?" society, and it includes the MMA world unfortunately.

ALL they can go off is Conor McGregor not "defending" his belt. Lmfao is this the WWE?
All of McGregors accomplishmentsgo out the window because of a leather strap?

McGregor literally beat the fuck out of Max with ONE good knee, and you say Max is better? In what world does that make sense?

Once again: Max was 21 then. At that age, Conor was getting insta-tapped by Duffy.

View attachment 689881

giphy.gif
LOOK HERE

Anyone who claims that prime Conor wasn't the best FW ever is trolling or is a Dagestani

First off, that is not the discussion. If the GOAT in a weight class was determined by a 1 or 2 year period that we consider their prime, then :
Who's to say Carwin isn't the GOAT at HW?
TRT Belfort the GOAT at MW,
Johnny Hendricks the GOAT at WW
etc

They had super dominant periods where they looked unbeatable, and any idiot can just say they were out of their prime once they started losing.
The best ever in a weight class is judged by accomplishments, not by your OPINION on how good they were in their prime. You cannot be the best ever in a weight class with no title defenses.

Because it's a
"what can you do for me now?" society, and it includes the MMA world unfortunately.

ALL they can go off is Conor McGregor not "defending" his belt. Lmfao is this the WWE?
All of McGregors accomplishmentsgo out the window because of a leather strap?

McGregor literally beat the fuck out of Max with ONE good knee, and you say Max is better? In what world does that make sense?

If you are the champion and defend the belt nobody doubt you.

GSP, Anderson Silva, Jones are the best in history in their category why defend the belt multiple times.<Y2JSmirk>

It's so easy to understand.

images

Joseph Duffy beat Conor can he do it again? Conor beat Max can he do it again?

Fighters evolve, they do not stand still in time.

Max Prime today> Young Max.

Conor had the potential to be the best,but he didn't defend his belt so it's hard to defend.

Aldo is obviously the greatest flyweight of all time. 10 years as champ... come on

<Y2JSmirk>
If you are the champion and defend the belt nobody doubt you.

GSP, Anderson Silva, Jones are the best in history in their category why defend the belt multiple times.<Y2JSmirk>

It's so easy to understand.

images

Joseph Duffy beat Conor can he do it again? Conor beat Max can he do it again?

Fighters evolve, they do not stand still in time.

Max Prime today> Young Max.

Conor had the potential to be the best,but he didn't defend his belt so it's hard to defend.

This is the problems with people like you, you act like Max is the only one who's improved, since whooping Max, Connors had a very fine career.

Holloway is the chuck liddel of LW: once his chin is gone hes done.
You’re not wrong, but it’s gonna be a hell of a ride while it lasts, and for that I am grateful.

Who is this idiot?

Is this new breed trolling ?

What the fuck is going on?
He liked the first post that called for his ban. He's a troll. We can just ignore, nothing substantial is ever gonna come from this one

Idiots Henry Cejudo is the obvious fw goat. Hes beat dj to claim his featherweight gold and then went down in weight from featherweight to bantomweight? To claim another gold from the guy who looks like One-Punch Man.

there should be some sort of mini IQ test before guys like this are allowed to make threads.

Back