How is it embarrassing with Bisping being champ?

And he's unlucky he has had to fight a shopping list of steroid cheats which resulted in him losing an eye. He also has a couple of close losses too like Chael and Rashad.

Oh please, Bisping lied about almost losing an eye because of the Belfort fight. And he got gifted a decision over Hamil while we're on that subject.

Oh please, Bisping lied about almost losing an eye because of the Belfort fight. And he got gifted a decision over Hamil while we're on that subject.

Bisping lied about his eye???? Have you seen it? Shit is sideways!

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

Because until just recently, Bisping's best win was Cung Le. That's an embarrassment for someone whose career spans years and years.

Weidman is just salty, but it does seem a little weird Bisping being champ since most people don't think he's in the running for the best in the division.

I think Weidman is truly deluded, first of all thinking he should get the next shot after getting stopped in his last fight then making these silly comments about the fact it's embarrassing Bisping is the champ? What's so embarrassing about Bisping's record? I'm not discounting Weidman's record or saying Bisping's record is better but lets compare...

Weidman 13-1

Notable wins:

Anderson Silva (2 Controversial wins)
Vitor Belfort (Non TRT version which is awful)
Lyoto Machida (If I remember correctly, Machida came back strong in that fight)
Demian Maia (was a terrible fight)

Bisping 29-7

Notable Wins:

Anderson Silva (controversial win but imho he won 3-2, still more convincing then Weidman's Silva wins)
Luke Rockhold (Knocked him out)
Cung Le (beat him in the stand up)
Brian Stann (at the time was a big and convincing win)

In terms of defeats obviously Weidman has only lost once so will be interesting to see how he bounces back.

Bisping has arguably many controversial losses due to the amount of fighters using PEDS which include

Dan Henderson (the reason why Bisping gets disregarded as a top fighter?)
Wanderlei Silva (was a closer fight then people remember)
Chael Sonnen (very close fight)
Vitor Belfort (this Vitor was a killer, ask Rockhold too)

He lost a split to Rashad at light Heavyweight
Got out wrestled by Kennedy (Bisping was coming back from a year long lay off and eye surgery)
And obviously losing to Rockhold which he avenged

Hardly embarrassing? ...cue Bisping haters and H-Bomb Gifs...

This^^^^smells of testicular envy :))

Dude Bisping has amazing stand up, he may not be as powerful as Weidman or Rockhold and be able to dominate people and take them to ground and pound them but stand up wise he is top of the line.

It's embarassing because the guy Whineman and the other top contenders have been convincing themselves is not good enough to fight them, is now the champ. And now they need to beg him for a shot at his belt.

Weidman just hating. Stop being salty, bro! Let him fight Bisping if he loses against Hendo. Otherwise he can rematch the Luke for the next titleshot.

a guy in a wife beater downing beers is the ufc middleweight champion of the world

if u have to ask why thats embarrassing u wouldnt understand the answer anyway
Coors or Bud Light?

Poor word choice but when I read the entire quote I didn't think it was that bad. He should have known better than to choose those words because it makes he seem overly butthurt.

Throughout his whole career Mike has been one of the most difficult fighters to beat period. He was that guy that always robbed you at the books when you bet against him on a guy who was really supposed to win. Two recent examples would be his win over Leites and obviously Luke.

What is embarassing is how Weidman went from one of the biggest badasses that was all walk no talk into a super salty headline Whore. Maybe he should look up the word embarassing and watch his heel kick highlight. Mike has been putting it down successfully in the MW division of the UFC for the better part of a decade without PED or IV use needed to succeed.

Only butt-hurt Americans find it embarrassing. Americans want their sports heroes to be as boring and humorless as themselves. Bisping is funny as hell and they couldn't take it.

It's not embarrassing. It's just that everyone with eyes (or an eye) that has watched MMA can tell that Bisping is not a dominant champ. He's likely not even the best in the division. Time will tell.

I was skimming and read the title as "How embarrassing is it with Bisping being champ?", which would've been a more accurate thread title.

I really enjoy the embarassment he brought upon both Silva and Rockhold. Can't wait for him to do the same to Henderson (even though I love Henderson!)

Back