How is it embarrassing with Bisping being champ?

More embarrassing?

VS

giphy.gif

=

giphy.gif

Would not have been if USADA was around.
Yeah but it wasn't. The NSAC and all other commissions saw it as a legal therapy for medical use. While I don't entirely disagree with your point, that's like saying Hank Aaron would be the home run king without steroids.

Bisping is a good fighter. Very solid. But if he is champ it means the division has no dominant star. Bisping is tactial, smart, well-rounded, but what is he great at? Absolutely nothing except maybe cardio. That's not a great champion. Cain, Jon Jones, DC, GSP, Werdum, Connor even - all are GREAT at at least one thing.

Who exactly overrated Bisping? According to fans of the sport, Bisping was supposed to lose every fight he's been in, some of them he had 0 chance of winning. With the exception of the Tim Kennedy fight, every fight Bisping lost was competitive. Even the Vitor and Henderson fights, there wan't a great deal in it until before the KO. I think most of his fans rated him pretty fairly, a solid gate keeper and a good test for anyone looking to throw their hat into the top 5/10. And I think most of his haters had him seriously underrated. Most of them thinking he had nothing for Jason Miller. Even now, people still say he had no chance of beating Rockhold in a rematch.
The fact that he got 5 title eliminators and was ranked in the top 5 while having zero top tier wins. His best win for a long time was either Leben or Kang.

Its obviously the most shameful and humiliating thing in the history of the world. Humanity doesn't have a future because of this tragedy.

Because Bisping is not even close to #1 which is what the champion should be. The champ is either the best without question, or second best, and is atleast able to beat anyone.

Romero would crush Bisping beyond recognition. Jacare would destroy him. Weidman would kill him too. Rockhold has already done it but fucked around in the rematch, needless to say he beats Bisping again if he fights smart again.

That's why The Count ducked every single one of these guys in favor of a 45 year old who is 3-6 in his last 9.

I think Weidman is truly deluded, first of all thinking he should get the next shot after getting stopped in his last fight then making these silly comments about the fact it's embarrassing Bisping is the champ? What's so embarrassing about Bisping's record? I'm not discounting Weidman's record or saying Bisping's record is better but lets compare...

Weidman 13-1

Notable wins:

Anderson Silva (2 Controversial wins)
Vitor Belfort (Non TRT version which is awful)
Lyoto Machida (If I remember correctly, Machida came back strong in that fight)
Demian Maia (was a terrible fight)

Bisping 29-7

Notable Wins:

Anderson Silva (controversial win but imho he won 3-2, still more convincing then Weidman's Silva wins)
Luke Rockhold (Knocked him out)
Cung Le (beat him in the stand up)
Brian Stann (at the time was a big and convincing win)

In terms of defeats obviously Weidman has only lost once so will be interesting to see how he bounces back.

Bisping has arguably many controversial losses due to the amount of fighters using PEDS which include

Dan Henderson (the reason why Bisping gets disregarded as a top fighter?)
Wanderlei Silva (was a closer fight then people remember)
Chael Sonnen (very close fight)
Vitor Belfort (this Vitor was a killer, ask Rockhold too)

He lost a split to Rashad at light Heavyweight
Got out wrestled by Kennedy (Bisping was coming back from a year long lay off and eye surgery)
And obviously losing to Rockhold which he avenged

Hardly embarrassing? ...cue Bisping haters and H-Bomb Gifs...

It's fucking embarrassing wanting to fight the number 12 guy. Right after he announced his retirement.

His title is legit... period.

Weidman fucked up his own body. They re-match was signed and made.

Those fucking whiners need to shut their mouths.

But to even try to say Bisping is a " I'll take on all comers " champion is a fucking joke. Especially after shit talking GSP, then ducking him.

Back