How is DC not embarrassed?

Other way around.

Asked if he'd fight Cormier at HW, he said no, it would give Cormier too much of an advantage.

I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense. Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it.
That's fucking embarrassing, Jon.
They fought three times when you include the press conference brawl. DC lost all three times. Basically people want Jones to keep fighting DC as many times as possible until DC finally won one.

They fought three times when you include the press conference brawl. DC lost all three times. Basically people want Jones to keep fighting DC as many times as possible until DC finally won one.
This all day. Seriously if he whooped him at heavy weight tomorrow you would have people saying but what about 185, Jones is too pussy to fight him at 185.

Gaining half a pound to make weight by holding a towel is not the same as life long steroid abuse. Keep reaching.

Also

tenor.gif

Lifelong based on what?

DC was a warrior who fought the best of the best anytime anywhere while always giving up a big size/reach advantage, on top of being the best analyst in the game and a good ambassadro of a sport.
Jones is a dirty cheater on Peds in addition to being afraid of fighting guys his size. I don't even need to mention what he has looked like since he is clean, going to a decision against Anthony Smith of all people, split decisioning pirate MW Santos and losing to Reyes lol

This all day. Seriously if he whooped him at heavy weight tomorrow you would have people saying but what about 185, Jones is too pussy to fight him at 185.
Only if Jones admitted he wouldn't fight DC at 185 because hes afraid he might lose, just like he admitted he wouldn't fight DC at HW

Other way around.

Asked if he'd fight Cormier at HW, he said no, it would give Cormier too much of an advantage.

I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense. Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it.
That's fucking embarrassing, Jon.

Thanks.

Maybe, just maybe... hear me out....

One's worth is not measured in elbows and overhand rights. I'd lose a thousand times out of a thousand fights to Jon. I'm still not a sociopath and a criminal.

Jones threw down with DC at the press conference, when DC was probably 250 pounds with buckets of chicken in his belly. Jones still worked his ass.

Not playing any advocate, couldn’t care less not a fan of either fighter and my 15 year post history will show you plenty of criticism and dislike towards Jones and not one single thread where I’m a fan of his.

And I think it’s you who should be careful when making assumptions as if they were facts. We know the fights John got busted in and if you wanna call him out on it for those particular flights then that’s fine. But seeing nonsense like He made his career on steroids is simply being petty and disingenuous.

He did make his career on steroids. He was extremely dominant until USADA came in and then the first fight he fought clean (OSP) he looked absolute garbage.

I think you’re just a troll bud. No one cares about how long you’ve been here, you just want to argue the toss out of boredom or something. The language of your initial post says you must be a fan, and yet you wanna pretend you have no dog in the race as and that you couldn’t care less. You’re a phoney and you contribute nothing to this forum other than vitriol. I’ve literally never seen you make one decent thread in my time as a poster/lurker.

I thought that DC redeemed himself from the Jones losses when he moved up to HW and beat Stipe that one time?

But turns out tall, athletic HWs are pretty much DC's biggest challenges so if Jones gave him trouble, Stipe probably did too.

I still think that DC moving up to HW before Jones ever did was a true gutsy move though because champs can talk about it, but only a small fraction of them end up actually doing it

Jon is one of my all time favourites....But DC is a very accomplished fighter and certainly has a right to voice his opinion on any subject MMA ....He’s one of the top 10 -15 of all-time imo

It’s like when you (uh somebody) goes through a break up and goes on for months about not understanding what went wrong. It’s like when the ex called me (I mean we) out on being lazy, fat, and having a small... anyways, DC should rise above this and stop. Id.. a lot can be learned from that.

He did make his career on steroids. He was extremely dominant until USADA came in and then the first fight he fought clean (OSP) he looked absolute garbage.

I think you’re just a troll bud. No one cares about how long you’ve been here, you just want to argue the toss out of boredom or something. The language of your initial post says you must be a fan, and yet you wanna pretend you have no dog in the race as and that you couldn’t care less. You’re a phoney and you contribute nothing to this forum other than vitriol. I’ve literally never seen you make one decent thread in my time as a poster/lurker.
Fuck this troll bro, don't even bother with him, he says he ain't a fan of either guy yet look at how invested and emotional he is defending Jones, the indefensible.

Jon said to DC he could sexually assault his wife and he wouldn't do anything.
DC didn't even reply

Fuck this troll bro, don't even bother with him, he says he ain't a fan of either guy yet look at how invested and emotional he is defending Jones, the indefensible.

The language and tone of his post implies he is a Jon nut hugger yet when someone actually tries to engage him he tries to take a standpoint like he doesn’t even care. It’s a pretty basic debate tactic. Jon is insufferable, so for anyone to defend him means they’re either his family or a fan, or in this case a troll. I meant what I said about that last bit too, the guys never made one decent thread. It’s all just “controversial” (stupid) opinion based garbage.

Last edited:
Only if Jones admitted he wouldn't fight DC at 185 because hes afraid he might lose, just like he admitted he wouldn't fight DC at HW
Wow a negotiation tactic. Because Lord knows that’s never happened in the history of thIs sport or boxing. Nobody ever wanted the upper hand in a negotiation. Jesus Christ a bunch of rookies around here. You know it took Sugar Ray Leonard 2 retirements, 5 years, larger gloves, and a huge ring before he finally agreed to fight Marvelous Marvin Hagler.

Hagler was robbed IMO..

tenor.gif

And he's still at it, never gonna learn.

<36>

Back