How is DC not embarrassed?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
To even bring up Jon’s name?

I dislike Jones as much as the next guy, but FFS if the guy dummied you twice how do you even begin to talk trash about him publicly?

Is DC that stupid and blind to see that nothing he says can make Jones look any worse, it only brings himself down a notch and closer to his level.

It’s just beyond pathetic, he is exposing himself as a bitter and childish sore loser. Jones is forever his daddy, and the best he can do is never mention him again, but he just can’t help himself and he keeps bringing him up completely unprovoked.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>

Only a fool would be embarrassed about losing to a cheater. It’s just not logical. DC should be proud of his accomplishments, Jon on the other hand is clearly trying to convince everyone that his legacy still exists and hasn’t been completely destroyed by his PED/Cocaine abuse

How is Jon not embarrassed?

tumblr_na4veq14Iq1tcfs15o1_500.gif

ZVsos3a.gif

Will always be epic (fights were pretty good too).

JJ loves the fact that DC keeps bringing his name up lol

DC is 1 hell of a bitter old man, yeah he got schooled by a non clean JJ but mentioning his name at every opportunity wont change that

DC doesn't seem like the type to be embarrassed by much.

Seriously, a guy on a keyboard questioning a multi-division champ on whether he should be embarrassed is quite embarrassing in itself. This is the shit a loser sits around thinking to make themselves feel better.

Other way around.

Asked if he'd fight Cormier at HW, he said no, it would give Cormier too much of an advantage.

I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense. Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it.
That's fucking embarrassing, Jon.

Jon Jones should be embarrassed that he admitted he didn't want to fight DC at HW because he was afraid of giving DC "an advantage" when that bozo was on steroids the 2nd time he beat DC, and DC didn't even give a shit. DC wanted to fight Jon even knowing he was on steroids.

Jon is really pathetic in how afraid he is of going into a fight fair and square.

The 206.2lb champ and Heavyweight champ via eyepoke hates cheaters!
Yeah because Jon Jones is totally known for never using eye pokes and certainly would never cheat in any way. He'd never take PEDs or other substances and his long track record of clean testing and not hiding beneath the cage at Jackson/Wink as well as his complete lack of run-ins with the law speak volumes about his character

<36>

And then dc says i dont care about jon then proceeds to talk about him

In fairness to DC, it's kind of hard not to talk about Jones. For better or worse, DC's entire legacy is wrapped around Jones. It sucks, but that's the road his career went down.

To even bring up Jon’s name?

I dislike Jones as much as the next guy, but FFS if the guy dummied you twice how do you even begin to talk trash about him publicly?

Is DC that stupid and blind to see that nothing he says can make Jones look any worse, it only brings himself down a notch and closer to his level.

It’s just beyond pathetic, he is exposing himself as a bitter and childish sore loser. Jones is forever his daddy, and the best he can do is never mention him again, but he just can’t help himself and he keeps bringing him up completely unprovoked.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>

jon jones tweeted about dc first. dc now with he talks about the goat talk wasnt talking about jon he was talking about peds notice he didnt think anderson sivla the goat.

jon is the one who cant leave dc alone.

Back