How is DC not embarrassed?

To even bring up Jon’s name?

I dislike Jones as much as the next guy, but FFS if the guy dummied you twice how do you even begin to talk trash about him publicly?

Is DC that stupid and blind to see that nothing he says can make Jones look any worse, it only brings himself down a notch and closer to his level.

It’s just beyond pathetic, he is exposing himself as a bitter and childish sore loser. Jones is forever his daddy, and the best he can do is never mention him again, but he just can’t help himself and he keeps bringing him up completely unprovoked.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>

he's justifying his loss that way

Shame is a 3rd world shithole concept. We should aspire to be as shameless as possible.

What a great opportunity for one of them to say "let bygones be bygones". The feud is lame since whoever hates Jones will support DC and whoever hates DC will support Jones.

Yeah because Jon Jones is totally known for never using eye pokes and certainly would never cheat in any way. He'd never take PEDs or other substances and his long track record of clean testing and not hiding beneath the cage at Jackson/Wink as well as his complete lack of run-ins with the law speak volumes about his character

<36>
Who ever said Jones wasn't a cheater? Just saying DC is also a cheater... I honestly don't get the point of your response..

Jones has done much more humiliating things than DC, got caught doping, cried about it, caught drink driving, nearly killed a pregnant woman and ran from the scene, crashed drink driving, outed as a cocaine user, rumours of him hiding from USADA, continually exposed for being a scum bag..all this whilst having several children and a wife. If Jones had the balls to fight until his early 40's and fight goliaths of men like DC, he would eventually lose. To quote Matt Hughes, " If you haven't lost in this sport, you haven't fought the right guys yet. "

Why would he be embarrassed?
DC has the moral high ground, since Jones was (still is?) a cheater. His entire career is tarnished. And the only clean fights he had, he arguably lost two of them.
Jones has absolutly no defenses whatsoever against that fact. Checkmate, mate.

Only a fool would be embarrassed about losing to a cheater. It’s just not logical. DC should be proud of his accomplishments, Jon on the other hand is clearly trying to convince everyone that his legacy still exists and hasn’t been completely destroyed by his PED/Cocaine abuse
A guy who had to cheat to make weight and whose best win was helped by eye pokes, shouldn’t be calling anyone a cheater. Don’t throw stones if your house is made of glass.

Also...

Stay-Down1.jpg

A guy who had to cheat to make weight and whose best win was helped by eye pokes, shouldn’t be calling anyone a cheater. Don’t throw stones if your house is made of glass.

Also...

Stay-Down1.jpg

Gaining half a pound to make weight by holding a towel is not the same as life long steroid abuse. Keep reaching.

Also

tenor.gif

Gaining half a pound to make weight by holding a towel is not the same as life long steroid abuse. Keep reaching.

Also

tenor.gif

We all know Jones is much worse, but DC acting holier than thou is just fucken pathetic. They’re two cage fighters doing what it takes to win, except Jones owns him heads up.

So ya, no matter how you spin it DC is Jon’s bitch and every time he refuses to take the high road he becomes more his bitch.

Fat people lack self awareness. I bet DC is on PEDs too, he just bragging he didn't get caught

We all know Jones is much worse, but DC acting holier than thou is just fucken pathetic. They’re two cage fighters doing what it takes to win, except Jones owns him heads up.

So ya, no matter how you spin it DC is Jon’s bitch and every time he refuses to take the high road he becomes more his bitch.

Except DC didn’t make a career out of abusing steroids and is a former Olympian and double champion. Jon’s career doesn’t compare to DC’s, or Khabib’s, or GSP’s. Be careful when playing Devils Advocate, you sound like you’re actually starting to believe that nonsense.

Other way around.

Asked if he'd fight Cormier at HW, he said no, it would give Cormier too much of an advantage.

I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense. Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it.
That's fucking embarrassing, Jon.
Unbelievable!

DC beats a clean Jones at HW

Hope that helps.
No, just no. Dc isnt much bigger at all at HW, Jon has a huge frame and would be much bigger and stronger. He already whooped that ass twice. It aint happening.

To even bring up Jon’s name?

I dislike Jones as much as the next guy, but FFS if the guy dummied you twice how do you even begin to talk trash about him publicly?

Is DC that stupid and blind to see that nothing he says can make Jones look any worse, it only brings himself down a notch and closer to his level.

It’s just beyond pathetic, he is exposing himself as a bitter and childish sore loser. Jones is forever his daddy, and the best he can do is never mention him again, but he just can’t help himself and he keeps bringing him up completely unprovoked.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>
Because he is a sane human being, who has made peace with the past.

Except DC didn’t make a career out of abusing steroids and is a former Olympian and double champion. Jon’s career doesn’t compare to DC’s, or Khabib’s, or GSP’s. Be careful when playing Devils Advocate, you sound like you’re actually starting to believe that nonsense.
Not playing any advocate, couldn’t care less not a fan of either fighter and my 15 year post history will show you plenty of criticism and dislike towards Jones and not one single thread where I’m a fan of his.

And I think it’s you who should be careful when making assumptions as if they were facts. We know the fights John got busted in and if you wanna call him out on it for those particular flights then that’s fine. But seeing nonsense like He made his career on steroids is simply being petty and disingenuous.

DC Years ago tried to make a legacy off of Jones. Shit didn’t work out so well.

Back