How good was Michael Jordan's era?

I love reading threads like this. Get to see you embarrass yourself again and again.. lol

Everything I posted was demonstrably correct, maybe a fucking moron like yourself can't comprehend it.

No hand checking, no defense and they dont call travelling anymore? Jordan averages 40 now

Jordan was 6'6" with a 6'11" wingspan, 48" vertical, as well as huge hands to control the ball, with an unmatched except for maybe Kobe killer instinct and work ethic. He works even better in today's era, with no hand checking and offensive emphasis. And you don't think he would develop an elite 3 pt shot in this era? Lol

Last edited:
There’s a reason why MJ was in Space Jam and not Lebron, it’s called being the GOAT

No hand checking, no defense and they dont call travelling anymore? Jordan averages 40 now

Exactly.
Add Jordan's fierce competitiveness... he would wreak havoc in today's game filled with goofy characters without a fighting spirit.
Another great from that era who would be a superstar in today's game is Larry Bird, I truly believe. He would play the "stretch 4" position to absolute perfection. He dominated in an era where one of his major skills (outside shooting) wasn't so impactful (because of the lack of 3 pointers overall)... and even his relative weakness (that he was a bit slow guarding quicker, more athletic small forwards) would diminish as he would play full time PF, guarding fellow big men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back