How Good is Derrek Brunson?

He out wrestled Romero when they fought and he has crazy knockout power but his major con is his shit chin.

That fight is still bizarre to me. Can't make sense of him outwrestling Romero for two rounds, the way he did.

Well brunson did took romero down 3 times but he couldn't keep him down for like for 5 second. And romero was very reckless in that fight, which contributed to him getting takedown by Brunson 3 times.

roger

I couldn't find any footage on the Romero vs Brunson fight.. I really wanted to see that.. Why isn't there any footage of that, i mean that sounds like high highlight and its no where to be found.

Zuffa deleted it from their hard drive, bro. They called some IT guy to try and retrieve it, but no dice. It's gone.

This is probably my favorite Brunson fight

3NoiQ.gif

<21><21>

lol he did KO Machida that was a huge win..

The boy stays on his feet Romero didn’t get him down. But I mean look at Brunton’s record. Every time he hits the top 6-8 fighters he loses. Everyone else he beats pretty easily

This alone tells us something about Adesanya.

This alone tells us something about Adesanya.
I agree. I just don’t think a defensive wrestler is going to prepare him for the romeros and the Souza’s of the world. But I’m sure we’ll find out

The fact that you are asking this question means that he is not as good. I actually feel sorry for him. He got beaten and KOed so badly in a row.

I agree. I just don’t think a defensive wrestler is going to prepare him for the romeros and the Souza’s of the world. But I’m sure we’ll find out
Not sure he'll ever face Souza or Romero. But he's got to get through Gastelum and then he'll fight Whittaker if he does.

Not sure he'll ever face Souza or Romero. But he's got to get through Gastelum and then he'll fight Whittaker if he does.
There’s too many wrestlers In the division. It might not be this fight or they next, but someday a high level offensive wrestler will call his name and he’ll have to answer.

fringe top 10

like a neil magny of 185. he finds his way into the bottom half of the top 10, like 8 to 10 range, but he always loses against the better guys that go into the top 5.

Neil Magny is a compliment. Magny has decent fight IQ and game plans for opponents. Brunson on the other hand is straight up RECKLESS

Back